Thread: Seeking Engi or Trader for a Nano Crystal making extravaganza on RK2

Seeking Engi or Trader for a Nano Crystal making extravaganza on RK2

*sigh* Much to my dismay my guilds engi that I have been working with to make nanos has mysteriously disappeared. So here I am, sitting on *tons* of half made discs (I've completed them to the PPPE stage). So I'm looking for someone with some skill and time. I'll provide the rock and crystal reflection patterns naturally. When I say tons it is easily an hours worth of work, so it's a big job.

If anyone can help me with this project I'd be ever grateful Please post here with how much it would cost for this service (as I might need to raise funds). And I'd need a day or so to get them all organized (stupid bank backpack mixing :/)

Thanks in advance to anyone that contacts me. Please reply here if you can help or send /tell to Falikos with how much you would like. (Doing up to QL 170 max I belive) I'll go with whomever has the most economical bid naturally

-Falikos (RK2)

Give me a yell in game. I'll make them up for free (QL179 and lower) if you bring the rocks to match em.

Matching them: You have a Disc QL 140 - Bring a rock QL139-179. (When I make the rock into a crystal it raises the QL lvl a bit)

If they are above 179 I'll need buffs - Depending on who I get them from it may cost.

Catch me on saturday.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!