Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: List of multiranged twink items

lol i almost waited for you to post something like that :-)

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

Quote Originally Posted by Zacharyas View Post
    Nice compilation and a good intention, even though I lack the ability to see the big deal in just listing all available MR items, then adding all trickle-down-affecting ability items on top of that. We have two great databases, and the hows and whens of dualling the blaze pistols have been discussed earlier.

Anyhow, *thumbs up* for some community contribution.
    Yup, this "guide" is more like a lazy mans reference. I don't expect it to be something revolutionizing or special, like I said in the first paragraph of my initial post, I just put togheter a list for myself and then decided to post it since it doesn't do any good for others on my desktop.

mr is pain lol

missing 6 parts of supple for equipping my pistols :/

Just tested hot swap with the MR pistol. It worked!
    You can put the MR pistol in any hand, have the MR at 1500, click on the remaining new pistol. Then it'll be on!
    DavidChiou 220/26 Neutral Doctor

The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self. ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by davidchiou View Post
    Just tested hot swap with the MR pistol. It worked!
    You can put the MR pistol in any hand, have the MR at 1500, click on the remaining new pistol. Then it'll be on!
    Super... I'll be getting the second gun on, as soon as I have finished the Ado brain quest then
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Updated the list with ado brainsymbiant, edited some text. Thanks for the input

Quote Originally Posted by rimbe View Post
    Updated the list with ado brainsymbiant, edited some text. Thanks for the input
    Problem with that is you stop yourself equipping ql 300 symbs, if you put all your symbs on first, except eye and wrists (wrists usually imps anyway) you can do all ql 300, possible equipping 300 eye after you take our a MR imp. Need check the math on that.

But if you don't mind lower ql symbs I guess it's not a problem.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    Problem with that is you stop yourself equipping ql 300 symbs, if you put all your symbs on first, except eye and wrists (wrists usually imps anyway) you can do all ql 300, possible equipping 300 eye after you take our a MR imp. Need check the math on that.

Quite interesting to see if it's possible to put in 300 brain w/o using buffing guns ...
    Well, as solitus ofc.

Damn that sweet little shotgun :/

Also depends on your lvl I'd say... My doc is 217, and with the ado brain I can get both my guns on...

I would not try to twink on ql300 symbs at level 217 anyway, so I don't loose out on much.
    I'm not even sure I would go for ql300 symbs at level 220 anyway, because I think the benefit from the added stats is negligible compared to a little lower ql symbs versus the work needed to do it.
    Not being twinked all out, also makes it more bearable to change setup, depending on what you learn and wan't to try out, which is something I like to do, but that is ofc personal preference.

This way I can equip both guns, and work on getting extra fancy items to get both guns on later without using the Ado symb, if I choose to go for that later...

Quote Originally Posted by Ober View Post
    Quite interesting to see if it's possible to put in 300 brain w/o using buffing guns ...
    Well, as solitus ofc.

Damn that sweet little shotgun :/
    I think it might actually be possible, with my planned set-up, which was referenced against another 300 soli brain set-up, I have +20 agility than what was needed, so maybe don't need that buffing pistol, my sense was the exact same, but I didn't use aim of libra, so I guess could lose a sense pistol if got an aim (though not sure on this), my intel was fine. It -just- might be possible.

Bit off topic though.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

I think it might actually be possible, with my planned set-up, which was referenced against another 300 soli brain set-up, I have +20 agility than what was needed, so maybe don't need that buffing pistol, my sense was the exact same, but I didn't use aim of libra, so I guess could lose a sense pistol if got an aim (though not sure on this), my intel was fine. It -just- might be possible.

Bit off topic though.
    Lol, seems I have to do a setup on this :/
    IF it works out tho, I have a reason to get twinkies. YAY! More pande!

OMG ... and I was gonna try this with 216 and only QL 265 imps ... I'll let you know how far I get ...

As promised - the update: Level 217 and five imps between QL 275 and 290. First pistol in, one more to go. According to my calcs I can get ~1520 MR pretty easily and without overly fancy stuff (except the inevitable fullset supple which I can borrow).

I did a calc sheet which other pistol docs just might find useful -- you can download this here.

This is very basic stuff but it did the job for me. Make sure you enter your correct "base values" in the top row. Lazy people might want to take symbs/imps out of the affected slots, take off all armor, delete all buffs, copy the values to the sheet and start from there.

Everything is pretty self explanatory, you can "switch" items on or off by entering "0" or "1" in column "B". If you insert rows you need to fix the helper sheet -- just select the marked range and 'pull down' the formulas.

The file comes in OpenOffice format -- I have no idea if or how this can be viewed with other spreadsheet programs.

If you don't have OpenOffice: download it here (and get rid of that pirated Microsoft Office ).

i got my guns on with Ql 300 rwrist and lwrist (thanks to drblue) and a ql 300 int eye.
    Had fully perked all abilities, and mr.
    4 pieces of 300 supple, 1 pande sleeve and a +26 helmet, with agi boots. Also had a +3 guide and burden//yellow belt, and i was 10 pts over or so. So doable for a 220 soli without eye imp for sure

Now i just have to finish the rest of my imps... nerf
    Lilledoc 220/27 doc Equip

I'm close to having my doc setup now for getting my second gun on, except I still need some perk resets...

I do however need to find someone with a full set of ql300 Supple. Anyone here have or know someone who can borrow me a set?

My keeper has a set of CM + Dchest for collateral (Is that the right term???) if needed.

Bump.

Good list, used quite a few to get my left hand on today !

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

Retired Doc Professional
    i'll sticky this. its information that will be valuable to all docs wanting to equip their pistols.
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

Ya.. getting the required MR is (for the doc profession) the most difficult to do. Hard to think FC would make it so hard for us to get end game wpns on considering most other professions can do it sooner and cheaper (come on... needing 5+ 300ql supple? considering the LOW drop rate and lack of people to borrow a full set from, nor do I believe in "buying" my credz to do it either) Sad that we MUST use that much to get them on (nerf no extreme occular). In FC defense, they did add MR to ADO brain... but still... the need to camp PANDE/City raids for our end wpns to me is a slap in the docs face considering all other professions can get their wpns on cheaper and at lower levels with a bit more ease.

(OK rant off ** yes the supple is the only thing I am missing... WTB: Gen drop of 5 supple )
    Great list of MR articles! so glad we are not required to have +75% in MR for OE requirements!!!!! I dind't know about the pande sleeve, once I get there I will have to aim for that. I may get my second pistol on by christmas :/ (Oh Santa... I have been a good boy)
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher
    220 Enf ~ Ittlejohn (1HB FTW!!!) [E] || 146 Fix ~ Johnittle
    216 NT ~ Nanoblender || 11 Crat "WTB" Spellbot
    ~~~Pheonix Rising is Recruiting~~~
    YMMV; Guaranteed 5 min or 5 miles... whichever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

Quote from OP
    "Perks would give 130 "raw" multiranged "

I am sorry, when I calced it I was only able to get 120 MR... where is the extra 10 coming from?
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher
    220 Enf ~ Ittlejohn (1HB FTW!!!) [E] || 146 Fix ~ Johnittle
    216 NT ~ Nanoblender || 11 Crat "WTB" Spellbot
    ~~~Pheonix Rising is Recruiting~~~
    YMMV; Guaranteed 5 min or 5 miles... whichever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast