Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: List of multiranged twink items

List of multiranged twink items

Decided to put this together for myself to check what items there are for a doc to buff multiranged, but since it doesn't help anybody else sitting on my desktop, I decided to post it here.

Browsing the database I came to the conclusion that there aren't that much stuff that boosts multiranged for a doc so I decided to check whats best for trickledown. Multiranged is based on 60% agility and 40% intelligence.

Here's what I found out:

Ideally full ql300 supple based armor except for left arm that is Dynamic Sleeve of Aries.

Thats 220 multiranged in there with the ideal supple based armor setup / zod sleeve.

Then to implants. With the ideal ql300 setup implants would bring another 286 multiranged and 148 agi / 148 int for 37 multiranged more through trickledown.

Perks would give 130 "raw" multiranged and 33 multiranged from agi/int trickledown.

Then to the more iteresting trinkets:

Back slot:
    Backslot is easy to chose nowadays: Cloak of the Reanimated Ranger is not too bad to get and gives +15 to multiranged.

Old info regarding backslot:
    Omnis get three items to pick from Burden of Competence (8 mr from trickle) / Omni-Armed Forces Assault pack (1 mr) / The Pioneer Backpack (adds a little to trickle)
    While clan only get two: Burden of Competence / The Pioneer Backpack.

Rings:

Juggler's Treat is obvious with 10 multiranged.
    A nice clan-only ring: Dalja's ring for 10 mr - drops from Unredeemed temple in Adonis (from Dalja himself - the Omega drops unique packs that when opened give an ancient container ) or alternatively from the Dalja pocketboss. As an alternative both clan/omni can get 5 trickledown from either Ring of Plausibility or a ql300 Eye of the Evening Star.

Shoulders:
    Go out and farm your own personal BBQ Shoulder Pillow for a whopping 50 more multiranged. Too bad it is limited to Left shoulder-only.

Vanya/Cama Pearl of the Left Brain for 3 mr on the right shoulder, (outdated after halloween 2008: a VTE for 2 trickledown on the left shoulder.)

Neck:

Vanya/Cama Pearl of the Left Brain for 3 mr.

Left wrist:
    Perfected Infused Dust Brigade Bracer for 6ish trickledown or alternatively use some of the old "phatz":

Old info regarding Left wrist:
    Gemini's Double Band of Linked Information for 3 trickledown or a ql300 Bracer of Focused Concentration for 2 if you haven't camped Zods enough.

Right wrist:

Masterpiece Ancient Bracer for 5 trickledown or if you haven't got that then Gemini armband on this wrist with Focused Concentration on the other.

HUD/Deck items:

Light Distance Weapons Guide / Light Ranged Weapons Guide 1-5 depending
    on ql - Omnis got an edge over clan here since the clan one haven't been found to drop after Elysium at all and the Omni one drops in Inferno. The max for a clan guide is +2 mr.

Doctor NICS - 3 intelligence in itself doesn't add to trickledown, but combined with everything else it does help.

Intuitive Memory of the Aquarius for 12 int

Safeguarded NCU Memory Unit x5 for 10 int

EDIT:

Research Attunement Device - Health Level Three +25 points to agi/int for a couple of points trickle

This totals up to:

664 "raw" Multiranged
    102 trickledown Multiranged from 390 agi and 435 int
    762 Multiranged is the ultimate score then (omni would get about 5 points lower without the Dalja ring).

The max possible multiranged for a solitus doc would thus be 1576 (calculated with 814 being the max multiranged skill according to Nillans skill emu) - keep in mind that this is without towers/org benefits.

Hotswapping:
    Multiranged can be hotswapped into and the best way would be:
    Freedom Arms 3927 G2 adds 30 mr but being very rare, chances are that one would rather be using a MTI SW500 Geyser for the same amount of multiranged.

The maximum amount of multiranged for a clan solitus doctor without towers and org benefits would thus be 1606 with a Geyser/G2 in the offhand.

In the 17.4 patch a symbiant called Syndicate Brain Symbiant of the Healer was introduced. Using this symbiant would net 20 more multiranged than using a ql 300 implant for trickledown (one would loose 7 points of trickledown but gain 25 points "raw" multiranged and 2 points of trickledown). This would push up the total amount of multiranged to 1626.

Here is the optimum setups for the two main factions:

CLAN

OMNI

Replacing the less "vital" implants with symbiants:

Setup

asuming as in the setup that all symbiants are ql300 the loss would be about 2 points multiranged from trickledown (wouldnt be much more even if the symbiants were around 250ish) and 57 multiranged from changing the eye implant to a symbiant. Skipping a wrist would be harder to compensate with other stuff: skipping the bright (rightwrist) might just be doable but I doubt it would even be possible to skip the shiny (leftwrist).

This "guide" should let everyone planning for The Pistols to check what stuff they already have/are able to borrow and what they can leave out of the calculations.

References used:
    Auno.org
    Anarchy Mainframe
    AO Trickle Down Calculator

Please correct me if I screwed up some calculations/missed some items.

PS: I have added some items, but haven't updated the maximum attainable values yet. Will do at some point.
    Last edited by rimbe; Oct 29th, 2008 at 15:00:36. Reason: Added Halloween pillows

Utterly useless... For me

Good job

I like it!

Thanks

Heh your optimum set-up (clan) is almost identical to what I have planned. I'm missing the aquarius mem though, and I wont be getting it.

I can confirm Daljas Ring is in-game and does drop.

Clan MR guides drop at +2 at best.

An item you are missing, which helps a lot would be MTI SW500 Geyser. Now I'm not sure about the whole hotswapping MR thing. Some people say you can't do it, some say you can, but only in certain hands..I haven't had the chance to try it yet. But it's +30 if you can. Rollable too if you believe auno comments (uncomfirmed).

Edit: I'll just add, with using imps to buff MR, you are effectivly making sure you wont be using QL 300 symbs, so is maybe better getting the symbs on, getting some trickle from them, though not as much as imps, would still possibly have the MR (too late for me to do that math).
    Last edited by Nanofox1; Jun 7th, 2007 at 01:23:38.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

geyser

Geyser definitely works, I was short without it, it put me up to 1506 and allowed me to hotswap.

Dalja ring is from Adonis omega, got 2 from first kill if I recall correctly.

Thanks for the comments, updating the list.

Done some calculations and I'll have enough MR with a full supple-based armor set and a juggler's treat. Dont need all the fancy items - just some higher-than-ql250 implants, mine are actually just above it - ql260-270ish.

Problem for me isn't how to equip the pistols, its how to get enough stamina to re-equip my penultimate armor without a 12 hour reperk session to get enough stamina without the option to use pistols/pillows/grail/etc..

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

Great work Rimbe. In the doctor guide stickie thread please :-)

Daljas ring also drops from Unredeemed Dalja the pocket boss. Just FYI.

bump for stickie
    Sawbones2 220/22 NM Doc, General of Pantheon
    Rootntootm 220/25 Soli Crat
    Rockmsockm 212/19 Trox Enfo
    Swaptioneer 175/13 Opi Tradah
    Sliderule 134/11 Soli Engie

The new brain symbiant coming in 17.4 also adds 25 MR.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncredible View Post
    The new brain symbiant coming in 17.4 also adds 25 MR.
    I'll add that as soon as 17.4 hits live (later today?) and we se its still unchanged in the db.

Retired Doc Professional
    nice guide
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

[QUOTE=Bingo;4754997]Geyser definitely works, I was short without it, it put me up to 1506 and allowed me to hotswap.
    QUOTE]

Dasm... that sounds good...

What hand did you wear it in?
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

I equipped some nice pistol with use of geyser. It was in rhand and I r-clicked it to equip. Iirc - to hotswap you need to r-click weapon, so lhand only ones will work too.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    I equipped some nice pistol with use of geyser. It was in rhand and I r-clicked it to equip. Iirc - to hotswap you need to r-click weapon, so lhand only ones will work too.
    UBER !!!

This knowledge really saved my day, and also makes the MR requirement look appropriate to me now
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

[QUOTE=Mekh;4763117]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingo View Post
    Geyser definitely works, I was short without it, it put me up to 1506 and allowed me to hotswap.
    QUOTE]

Dasm... that sounds good...

What hand did you wear it in?
    Geyser was in left hand, had doc right hand equipped already and clicked left hand gun to equip it.

Quote Originally Posted by rimbe View Post
    I'll add that as soon as 17.4 hits live (later today?) and we se its still unchanged in the db.
    I can confirm that since I got it also adds to pistol wich is very nice

Nice compilation and a good intention, even though I lack the ability to see the big deal in just listing all available MR items, then adding all trickle-down-affecting ability items on top of that. We have two great databases, and the hows and whens of dualling the blaze pistols have been discussed earlier.

Anyhow, *thumbs up* for some community contribution.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast