Thread: Attack on Clon**** notum cannons

Attack on Clon**** notum cannons

On Saturday evening 26th of May, there was a terrorist attack on the notum cannons in Clon****. An explosion went off in the vicinity of the notum injector mechanism.

Several unauthorised people were discovered on the scene and the guards opened fire. One terrorist was killed and another person presumed to be their leader was heavily wounded and was helped away by his accomplices.

One of the cannons received minor damage but was back to full efficiency in couple of hours after the repairs.

Omni-Pol investigators discovered the graffiti 'Deus ex Machina' and a trail of blood nearby, ending abruptly. If the general public has information regarding these events, they should contact the nearest Omni-Pol officer.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

sounds like a target the NLF should have hit loads of times by now...

You seem to have amassed much information in quite a short time. Please accept my regards and commendations to you and your officers. You are doing a fine job for the corporation.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

I use the Clon**** Grid termial quite often, and I did notice a few people I haven't seen before wandering seemingly aimlessly in the area a few hours before the reported attack. Two of them were wearing Omni-Pol helmets. Of course, that doesn't mean anything as hacked Omni-Pol helmets are quite common among Neutral and Clan faction members, especially Laseraims and Sluggers. Still, if Omni-Pol is capable of tracking their helmets, they may find a link to the terrorists.
    9 out of 10 Leets prefer Omni Mining. The tenth Leet is a traitor and will be dealt with.
    Marrok