Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cure for Baldness on level 1 Doc "DoctorSmooth"

and I thought my doc was good

This is one of the things that make AO such a great game; the ability to twink your chars to extreme hights. Far better than WoW were you just need a certain level to equip items

That being said, god, that must have taken a lot of time and headache to do Good job though.

If there were a 1-9 BS and he's in a game, I hope I'm on his side O.o
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

holy sh!t man, i did cfb at lvl25.. and i felt proud of myself, massive grafts2u!

Very nice work. I love to twink as much as u do, but never had opportunity to start such insane lvl 1 twink ..

Just off note... TIM scope would be nice too and it spossible to equip it at lvl 1 atm (managed to put it on 15 doc almost 4 years ago)

But idk if Foremans is lvl locked from lvl 1 atm...
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    Just off note... TIM scope would be nice too and it spossible to equip it at lvl 1 atm (managed to put it on 15 doc almost 4 years ago)
    Thanks for the comments guys . I've just started looking into the TIM scope- I'm trying to find out if you can hotswap scopes, ie: get a perception buff, put on a targeting scope for the AS bonus, and then UA, wrangle and hotswap for the TIM scope...

Quote Originally Posted by Dredd View Post
    Thanks for the comments guys . I've just started looking into the TIM scope- I'm trying to find out if you can hotswap scopes, ie: get a perception buff, put on a targeting scope for the AS bonus, and then UA, wrangle and hotswap for the TIM scope...
    You've probably figured it out by now, but the answer is yes, they are hotswappable.

Cheers! awesome work!

Bump!
    Want to see more of these
    My 217 Doc rawr Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    {Originally Posted by Rak
    WTB your definition of real pvpers}
    "tab,1234567890;Shift+2,1234567890!!!"

Or for NT: Tab,11;tab,11;tab,11!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by enigmatic View Post
    -.-

damn time flys bye
    i remember being in shock reading this post
    couldnt have been a whole year ago
    Brutalthug16 - Resident Testlive Noobie
    Hellrule - RK1 crat
    Hellhealer - RK1 doc

For all we know, this entire year he's been buried in calcs
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12