Thread: MAs re-nerfed

MAs re-nerfed

Title says it all. For all the old-timers out there, remember when MAs could never hit for anything for than minimums? Yup we're back to the good ole days. The increased AC of npcs has completely negated any bonus to MA dmg that had been implemented. It doesn't matter how good your implants are (mine are ql112-127) and how buffed you are, your minimum damage will become your best friend. So now let's look at the MAs damage dealing capabilites:

1. Punches: minimum damage, except for the occasional critical (w00t w00t!)

2. Weapons: can't zone with weapons on, can't buff with weapons on, can't hit ACCEPT in skills window with weapons on, can't log on with weapons on, and the new MA weapons SUCK! (for those of you who may not play an MA, if your MA skill is 120+ you are able to punch and wield weapons at the same time)

3. Special Attacks: Attack of the Snake does not work above ql100, blessed with thunder is being nerfed, flower of life kills you, angel of night can be used once every 7+ minutes, bright, blue, cloudless sky can be used every 3 minutes, shen's are extremely hard to find...leaving us with bird of prey. Unfortunately, any level 25+ MA can use a ql125 bird of prey so expect to use it for a looooooong time.

Well, there you have it, MAs suck again. Period. Time to start an MP, they seem to be the popular flavor of the month.

Rookie Keldrys
    96 Omni MA

Apprentice Leejin
    18 Omni Supa-twink MA

Sweet post. I think I said the exact thing about the MA weapons, but edited it out because I didn't want the devs to read that and then blow off everything else I'd said.

Yep.. glad the other MA's are piping up, I was beginning to get a tad self concious. Advents are screwed as well, as are fixers.

MP's are definitely the flav of the month. This is a great time to start an engie with all the MP's around to give you uber buffs.

MA is my class, and now is nothing but shelf material. LAME.