Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You do realise..

You do realise..

That sides in BS is still way unbalanced to whatever side that has more people in queue right?

I swear to god there was 3 clans and 0 omnis no mater where i went this round..

I got raped by complete gimps time after time just because.. well it was 3 vs 1 even when i tried to stay close to other omnis..

I´m actually starting to agree with people claiming D-shark is over powered.. Give it the same FA/Burst recharge times as the MK 6 pleas.. I´m sick of 215soldiers hitting me with max dmg FAs every 11sec.. They shouldn't even be able to touch me dammit.. Especially considering that i can take out almost every 220 soldier in the game without going below 50% HP except for a few extremely good once.. But then i go to BS and find 2, 215 gimps going "omg a omni we haven't seen one all day!" Pewpewpew.. mmm reclaim.. ffs.. -.- I really feel for evaders that have the same thing happening to them now...
    Last edited by Rktim; Jul 9th, 2007 at 16:28:14.
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Welcome to club ^^
    was expecting u to join 3 months ago but better late then nevah

Posting in a funny tread.
    220/23 Solitus Soldier
    Veteran of Uprising

i see omni lose all the time with 20+ in their q and 9 and under on clan q.

it all depends who has more soldiers gimp or not

Nm im in god mode again.. Feel free to nerf the skill needed to cap the D-shark so its the same as MK 6 tho..
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    Feel free to nerf the skill needed to cap the D-shark so its the same as MK 6 tho..
    I dont see why it should be any diffrent. so bump for this.
    220/23 Solitus Soldier
    Veteran of Uprising

Man Rktim, i told you CSS was a dumb idea, the evades arent gonna help hardly at all for a sold right now if you already maxed them IP wise compared to more +Dmg, and prob for forever. Cash that stuff in for CC already :P
    Evade setups died months ago for Soldiers for a reason :P
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    Man Rktim, i told you CSS was a dumb idea, the evades arent gonna help hardly at all for a sold right now if you already maxed them IP wise compared to more +Dmg, and prob for forever. Cash that stuff in for CC already :P
    Evade setups died months ago for Soldiers for a reason :P
    Dude im god mode again =P

Oh and i only have one CSS piece.. sleeve.. ATM... No CC is worse for PvP and way more expensive =P I'm not paying hundreds of mills more for +5dmg and -15 evades =P
    Messiah has spoken.

What changed between earlier today and now then :P
    Krause Equip

(Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")

What changed between earlier today and now then :P
    I stopped teaming =S

TBH, first we got a real team togheter and it kicked ass, Omni started wining and i went solo for the rest and kicked ass solo =P
    Messiah has spoken.

So teaming lowered your evades? ;P
    Krause Equip

So teaming lowered your evades? ;P
    No teaming made me expect being healed but for some reason it doesn't work like that.. When im solo i know i have to take care of myself tho and then i pull it off.. When i team i kinda expect.. Suport.. backup.. and heals for some stupid reason =P
    Messiah has spoken.

Please change title to:

'You do realise I suck in PvM teaming, and shout at docs the whole time as its their fault I die'.

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Please change title to:

'You do realise I suck in PvM teaming, and shout at docs the whole time as its their fault I die'.
    You do know that its a secret rule on BS among docs to never heal anyone else right? well for 90% of them..

And that should be "PvP teaming" and no i don´t suck in PvP teaming that sucks..
    PvP is such a compleatly different way in fighting from PvP that the tools and how teams are built up mechanically ain't working..

One thing thats making teaming on BS next to impossible is the lack of a mini map. if only you could see your team mates but no one else on it then it would be WAY easier to team there...
    Messiah has spoken.

PvP is such a compleatly different way in fighting from PvP that the tools and how teams are built up mechanically ain't working..

One thing thats making teaming on BS next to impossible is the lack of a mini map. if only you could see your team mates but no one else on it then it would be WAY easier to team there...
    A minimap that only showed teammates would help a lot, but it wouldn't solve all the problems with teaming on the BS. You still have people arriving at different times, some not getting on at all, and situations where someone who dies can't get back with the group (defending the core comes to mind).

Most of the people who want to team on the BS are bad pvpers who don't know what they should be doing. The few times I've been on good "teams" that mowed down everything they came across was when nobody was teamed and everyone was a good pvper.

Talking

You do know that its a secret rule on BS among docs to never heal anyone else right? well for 90% of them..
    We spend 90% of our PvE time healing yo ass.
    And you want to begrudge docs a little 'me time'! Ungrateful sod. No heals for j00 !!1eleventy!1!
    Riiiiight.
    PvP requires a different playstyle...but not for docs who should still just follow you around healing...
    Good luck on your campaign to get that school of thought up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurudee View Post
    We spend 90% of our PvE time healing yo ass.
    And you want to begrudge docs a little 'me time'! Ungrateful sod. No heals for j00 !!1eleventy!1!

Riiiiight.
    PvP requires a different playstyle...but not for docs who should still just follow you around healing...
    Good luck on your campaign to get that school of thought up and running.

Thats because (as so many others have pointed out before me) that theres something fundamentally wrong somewhere in the general opinion in this game.. In every other game support classes support (and even wants to O.o) the real fighing classes.. In AO everyone wants to be a Omgwtfpwning tank in PvP that can alpha everyone.. even Docs, traders and crats...

BUT... The real issue in this thread.. Is that the sides in the BS still are unbalanced..
    And its not because of title huger´s leaving and signing up again..

What i think is the real issue with BS is that its tell´d (ffs sp?) to always invite people 1 clan+1omni

Instead of checking how many there are on each side before it invites, aka if theres 14 clans and 12 omnis it should invite the next 2 omnis that sign up, not 2 omnis and 2 clans... Its a big issue but that still haven't fixed it, even if they claim that there "close enouth" but they really really should fix it in 17.5 but they most likely wont <.<
    Messiah has spoken.

I suggest someone leaving BS by /afk or exit get a 2 hours timer where they can't join again. Then we will see less BS going 1v3.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    I suggest someone leaving BS by /afk or exit get a 2 hours timer where they can't join again. Then we will see less BS going 1v3.
    Bump...
    Messiah has spoken.

Well it's a fact that the side that has a bigger zerg at the BS Terminal will win,there are exceptions some times but are very very rare.Dunno how it works ...but for sure it ain't 1:1...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast