Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: [Omni-Tek] Bug Busters

zomg
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

bai2u!
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

I'll join if i can farm Schar's title
    Dear Omni, gather up and clean my ...base

President Spiritual Guru of Devil Inside
    Fourth
    Sadism
    Diyu
    Willnukeyou
    Goodfella
    Dawnbreaker

Soulhuntress

Nowai! I paid good creds for it!
    bai2u!

oh you meant shcar's PvP title, at first I thought you meant schar's org title of muppet
    President of Bug Busters, Omni Tek - Rimor. Interested in joining?

*throws toys out of the pram*

Orgprez h8
    bai2u!

*hugz*

Schar is great... for a gimp
    I mine for notum

...Black Sunday...
    [Pakema]: omni did much for block our better ppl
    [Pakema]: i havnt may
    [Pakema]: all say
    [Pakema]: You have entered dishonorable and will be penalized
    [Pakema]: Bad that some players have got perma bath

That's it, Newland Hill, NOW!!!@!11
    bai2u!

Duel : Schar vs Picsel
    Dear Omni, gather up and clean my ...base

President Spiritual Guru of Devil Inside
    Fourth
    Sadism
    Diyu
    Willnukeyou
    Goodfella
    Dawnbreaker

Soulhuntress

I pwn froobs imo
    bai2u!

naked kebab salad

BBQ pr0n? o.O
    bai2u!

bbq pizza if the pizza man can find me

Is Bug Busters too cartoony an org name?
    bai2u!

Our org prez is a bit of a cartoon, I concede
    bai2u!

oh

wheeeeeee

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast