Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: [Omni-Tek] Bug Busters

Thumbs up

100th Reply, what do i win!
    Geniuses think alike and idiots make the same mistakes…

I have these carb plates...
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    I have these carb plates...
    If it was Crab plates i could have made some crab..
    Geniuses think alike and idiots make the same mistakes…

Bump for gimps!
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

bump for boobs
    President of Bug Busters, Omni Tek - Rimor. Interested in joining?

Merry Christmas everyone!
    bai2u!
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Marry Christ must bump.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

bump becuz prez iz slack0r
    bai2u!

i agree

The truth will set you free!
    bai2u!

ur never be free, CMslave ,)

Bamp

Off to join the NM Liberation Front, brb
    bai2u!

bumpy bump
    Vipsania Nanomage Trader 220/19 RK2
    Veteran of Bug Busters

Free teh NMs
    bai2u!

bump for nakeid troxies

bump

ah so
    bai2u!

bamp

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast