Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: [Omni-Tek] Bug Busters

No.rly
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

bump
    President of Bug Busters, Omni Tek - Rimor. Interested in joining?

bump

Mast... keel... bugz...
    bai2u!
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

your starting to feel very very sleepy.........

It's that boring 220 engy going on about the latest gadget he managed to tradeskill, isn't it.
    bai2u!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    It's that boring 220 engy going on about the latest gadget he managed to tradeskill, isn't it.
    I see an easy solution Noobi, stop giving me your damm items to TS! That also goes for anyone from Finland called Wuss and Tonto.

Any new peeps get access to my uber TS'ing of anything in game. Boring, Moi? Pah, Ts'ing is just sexah. Reminds me of the time I made a set of ql 99 carb. Well the funny thing was that i couldnt find my screwdriver and accidentaly used my lockpick. Man I laughed about tha......
    Geniuses think alike and idiots make the same mistakes…

Quote Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
    I see an easy solution Noobi, stop giving me your damm items to TS!
    Oh sheesh I didn't mean you, I meant that OTHER boring 220 engy. So much h8
    bai2u!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Oh sheesh I didn't mean you, I meant that OTHER boring 220 engy. So much h8
    O rly? What other boring 220 engys do you know in our org apart from me? Hang on that didnt come out right.....

This one! He's that boring he don't log on anymore :'(

Engies r mai frandz

Plz will u maek mai crab now?
    bai2u!

Plz top go k
    bai2u!

yikes, was on page 2

It was all the trox's fault!
    bai2u!

its not my fault, k?

TO The Top!

Quote Originally Posted by Tontze View Post
    its not my fault, k?
    My AO guide says if anything goes wrong to blame the enfo and then the Doc.

My AO guide says if anything goes wrong to blame the enfo and then the Doc.
    but as the org Prez is a 220 Doc it kinda leaves my options for blaming Docs's limited

but as the org Prez is a 220 Doc it kinda leaves my options for blaming Docs's limited
    I hate ID's btw.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast