Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: [Omni-Tek] Bug Busters

bump
    President of Bug Busters, Omni Tek - Rimor. Interested in joining?

Omg diso slacking. Isn't he supposed to bump this every hour?
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

first time i have seen a pc for a week!

So bump, make Euss do some work.

bamp

and still no dump from eussatopia. Diso you need to kick that littleadvys butt in silo

have you ever seen me in pvp tontze?

I can never kill anyone and none have my toons have the runspeed to run away.

bump

Make a trox keeper :P
    bai2u!
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

sssh

I hear they need 2500 tokens to be really uber
    bai2u!

bump

pmub

Please Make Us Bump?
    bai2u!

yay, very good.

Join teh uber Boob Busties! (Must be NM female with appropriate gear)
    bai2u!

Well this thread went down like a lead balloon
    bai2u!

whine flame

zomg wuz on leik paige to

hmm, time to get sober again Diso. Its that time of the year.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast