Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: [Omni-Tek] Bug Busters

i has foto ov schar nekkid
    President of Bug Busters, Omni Tek - Rimor. Interested in joining?

pictures of nanomages are never as worth as much as you expect
    Vipsania Nanomage Trader 220/19 RK2
    Veteran of Bug Busters

Quote Originally Posted by Disodoctor View Post
    i has foto ov schar nekkid
    Ok. I confess, I'm a roll, not a troll.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Eussatopia, live the dream!

you guys still recruiting?, if so, im a player from the olden days(pre-LE) and ive recently returned to the amazing addiction known as AO, my char is still a newbie atm, not trying to lvl too fast as im still getting used to the ropes again, but im sure that once i get going, ill be a valuable asset to the pvm, and eventually pvp aspects of the org, if your interested in this app of sorts, hit me up in game handxbanana, im on at all times, im in GMT-6, so if its a weird time, chances are i wont be on, but its easiest to catch me sometime between 1000 and 0000 local(1600-0600 zulu)

wtb more peep to team with... all lvls all profs as long as you are not just intersted in leveling but in having some fun =)

I'm back!

glad you missed me

Aimed Shot doesnt miss. Reroll Tontze
    bai2u!
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Question

such a warm welcome back.

Wink

you should take a peek to my pants, just to see how excited i really am about ur comeback

Welcome back Diso *hug*

I even did my first zods type raid or Beast whatever (thanks Schar for that Anyway welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by MrFraag View Post
    I even did my first zods type raid or Beast whatever (thanks Schar for that
    wtf I never done zods I pvper I keel stuffz and make rude h8tells

stop spoiling my forumtroll cred
    bai2u!

Quote Originally Posted by tontse View Post
    you should take a peek to my pants, just to see how excited i really am about ur comeback
    troxies have nothing impressive in their pants

Yo, Diso?

I signed up on the website, and would like to catch SOMEONE in game to discuss more about your org, and whether my lil Alt (and me) would fit in.

Facebiter - level 60 Fixer, twinked

I'm home by 6:00pm CST (-9 GMT ?)

No luck yet catching anyone on the posted list, yet.

oh, peek/poke guy I'll hunt you down later today

wheeee

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast