Page 1 of 14 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: [Omni-Tek] Bug Busters

Talking [Omni-Tek] Bug Busters are recruiting, who ya gonna call?

Bug Busters - Omni-Tek Rimor Org.

Who are Bug Busters?

Bug Busters, or BB, are a small to medium org that has been around on Rubi-Ka for almost four years. We live in a large QL300 city in Andromeda.

We like to think that over the years we have become a well known and well respected Org among our fellow Omni-Tek workers.

Our current members are mainly made up of Europeans, so GMT evenings are our busiest times. We do also have a handful of Americans who would like some more company.

What do we offer?

As our name suggests we do like to squash bugs, so AI raids are common place at all levels.

Org teams can be often found in Inferno, Penumbra, Ado and Ely. Although most of our current members are TL7, we have many people who suffer from Alt Addiction so finding toons in any level range is not normally a problem.

While the majority of Bug Busters are more interested in PVM we often participate in Notum Wars, particularly at tl3, 4, and 7, and encourage members to assist Omni in Notum Wars whenever possible.

We have an Org website which can be used to share knowledge, plan teams and raids, or just chat while your at work/school and in need of an AO fix.

We have two Org Bots, Org Chat bot and an Org Raid bot.

Probably the best thing our members can offer is their help and knowledge.

What we are looking for?

We are currently recuiting new members, but we are not looking for Farmers!

At the moment there is no level limit, so any level toon can apply.

As we are Bug Busters then Obviously we like to kill aliens, but we still welcome Froobs and Sloobs with open arms.

Any class is welcome to apply, we won't turn away toons based on what class they are.

We want nice, friendly people who will make Bug Busters Org Chat a fun place to be.

How do I apply?

Ideally, you can send me a tell in game. Currently the best toon to reach me on is Disodoctor (that's Diso, not Disco). I'm available GMT evenings most weekdays (weekend's I'm normally too drunk to play).

You can leave a post in this thread and I'll get in touch with you.

You can send me a PM on the forums and I'll get in touch with you.

If you are unable to catch me online you can instead get in touch in game with one of the other Org Advisors listed below.

[ Euss ] [Jurgen] [Tontze] [ Ninor ]
    Last edited by Disodoctor; Nov 28th, 2008 at 02:38:23. Reason: take me dancing naked in the rain
    President of Bug Busters, Omni Tek - Rimor. Interested in joining?

Creds please <- look I spulled it rite too
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

bump

Say no to scammers (er other than me)
    bai2u!
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

bamp

tickle

bump

i like pie

Smile Bamp for a really good org!

Is that really nice, helpfull and polite engy Eupa Still in the Org? He is possibly the nicest guy I have ever met in the game. I do not want to tell you how to run your org, but giving him a full set of CC and a robust backpack would begin to repay his years of selfless kindness.

We thought about that but being such a nice guy, we realised he'd only reject all our offers... I think donating to the Save-the-CMploz-MP foundation would be better use of all those pha... er items tbh
    bai2u!

bump and grind

Well shake it up baby now!

This org is full of durnks
    bai2u!

Hic!

tickle

whee, kirver, hiyas!

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011121314 LastLast