Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Spirit Infused CPU Upgrade and Range Increaser

Bump

Infused CPU Upgrade and Range Increaser and Coolant Sink plx.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Bump for some love, or at least a word from FC and their thoughts on this

bumpo
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants

Red face

Blessed With Bump!

I'd love to see more NCU options. I'm wearing a bunch of QL200 64 NCU Memory units and a pair of Viral Memory Controller Units, and I would love to have more NCU on my 136 MA (who is self-equipping the aforementioned QL200s without any implant swaps now), be it shop buyable or whatever. There're not many attractive options out there right now, though.

BUmpings
    Probably "Parthelius" Hungover 220/30/70 Martial Artist
    Muff "Parthelia" Diver
    220/23/70 Trader
    Oh "Snippetty" Snap 218/22/67 Enforcer

President of Transcendence

Bump.

CPU upgrade, Range Increaser, Coolant Sink ... are definitely overdue for an upgrade! At a bare minimum, NCU requirements continue to increase... yet for those who can't afford to ditch these items, they have to be extremely selective about which of the many buffs they'll have to settle for, putting them at a minor disadvantage.

bump
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Implementation of this should have happened already...
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

neeeeeeeecro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    neeeeeeeecro!
    Still a dasm good suggestion tho....

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Still a dasm good suggestion tho....
    Yup, therefor the necro

Give the folks stuck with these RK items that don't give NCU an option with more NCU plx. Bump!
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Pretty please?

The FC dev who does this can even dress my toons in the social armor of their choice.

Seriously ... options ... please. Lock the new items at TL6+ if worried about lowb wars being unbalanced. Or something. Please. Love you long time.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

I'd love more ncu... even just 5 on each (more the merrier ofc).
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

whine time

550ish NCU on a 220 Doctor with the garden key in (which I would like to be able to swap out in some cases).

I regularly fill up just on a normal team. In a raid where everyone and their dog (damned engis) ninja buff all the docs thinking it is helpful (I'm a doc ... RI isn't gonna do me squat in a raid, thanks, and I'm capped on -cost and range because I use the items mentioned in this thread).

Additionally now that I mostly use Team Enhanced Deathless Blessing I can't cast it when someone ninjas my NCU. I was probably running out of NCU much more often than I realized in the past, I just didn't notice it until the newer nanos.

Yes, I can swap out these items and use NCUs in raids but I already have to swap full armor sets most times when going from solo to raid unless I can count on a MP being around.

Maybe NTs/MPs should get new -cost and range nanos that also add NCU. THAT would actually be almost as good of a fix for me. But I'd really just like to see infused Deck items that have some NCU.

Heck, make it real fun, make them infused by the De'Valos infusers from Tara

Or DB.

Alb is still fine too btw.

Anything

bump
    Detachment: Mayhem (OTC)

Coolx ( 220/30 ) Opifex Agent
    Evildaemon ( 220/30 ) Opifex Meta-physicist
    Criminal ( 220/30 ) Atrox Enforcer

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast