Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Spirit Infused CPU Upgrade and Range Increaser

Spirit Infused CPU Upgrade and Range Increaser

ADDENDUM: If you don't want to make this a Yuttos thing anymore, Albtraum seeming to be almost forgotten, no worries. Make it a DB NCU, a tradeskill item, something LE-ish or whatever (yeah, I'll even grind more BS for these ... damnit). But ... give us the options!

Ok, I have more Ancient Dormant Circuits than I need right now for a single toon (and I'll have even more by the time I'm ready to put some on another toon), and I have some slots in my Deck that have remained unchanged since pre-Shadowlands.

And compared to alot of other toons, most docs end up a bit low on NCU space since we often run around with 1/2 our deck slots doing non-NCU storage functions. These items aren't Doc-only ... other profs would definitely take a look at them.

Its time to make the Yuttos work some more
    , and to consume more of these circuits instead of just selling them on the cheap.

.................................................. .......

Infused CPU Upgrade:

This is similar to a normal Rubi-ka Hardcore Upgrade, but it uses viralbots instead of nanobots. The performance of this unit is the same as its original counterpart, but the smaller size of the Viralbots has allowed it to also function as a NCU. It also gains some of the benefits of the other Yutto infused components.

QL300 Stats:
    slot: Deck 5 only
    -15 nano cost
    64 NCU
    5 Nanodelta

Components to make: QL200 NCU, QL200 Upgrade, Dormant Ancient Circuit

Infused Nano Range Increaser:

This is similar to a normal Rubi-ka Range Increaser, but it uses viralbots instead of nanobots. The performance of this unit is the same as its original counterpart, but the smaller size of the Viralbots has allowed it to also function as a NCU. It also gains some of the benefits of the other Yutto infused components.

QL300 Stats:
    slot: Deck 3 only
    150 Nano range
    64 NCU

Components to make: QL200 NCU, QL200 Range Increaser, Dormant Ancient Circuit

Spirit Infused Range Increaser and CPU Upgrade:

A combination of the Infused Upgrade and Infused Nano Range Increaser

Using a combination of Xan and Kyr'Ozch technology the Yuttos have fashioned this extremely useful item that allows the user to combine the basic functions of the CPU Upgrade and Range Increaser. However due to space limitations this version is unable to store any nano programs in its memory. It also gains some of the benefits of the other Yutto infused components.

QL300 Stats:
    Slot: Deck 5 only
    -15% nano cost
    150 Nano range
    5 Nanodelta
    1 crit decrease

Components to make: QL200 Hardcore CPU Upgrade, QL200 Computer Deck Range Increaser, 2 x Dormant Ancient Circuit (meaning this item requires 4 circuits to complete).

Note: yes you could in theory stack a Range increaser in Deck 3 and a Combined in Deck 5, but since your nano range should be capped by just 1, there is no real incentive for it.

Note: yeah, the final combined item isn't that much of an upgrade, since you can get no more NCU storage this way than you can by using the pieces separately. But, it gives you Deck 3 to put mem with other buffing options (like a Sagit mem, etc) if you choose.
    Last edited by Doctorhyde; Jan 8th, 2008 at 18:40:41.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

You missed:

Infused NCU Coolant Sink

Modifies:
    Nano interrupt chance 99
    64 NCU

;p
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

ooooo I love that idea, that would be really nice combination tbh.

Especially considering you couldnt have more then 1 of them in each NCU anyway, so it wouldnt lead to overpowerness.

If the old rk items were improved I would rather they make them available above ql 200. Higher requirements would give players something to look forward to as they level, and the tradeoffs would still be in place so players would have alternatives rather than one setup that offered everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jjin View Post
    If the old rk items were improved I would rather they make them available above ql 200. Higher requirements would give players something to look forward to as they level, and the tradeoffs would still be in place so players would have alternatives rather than one setup that offered everything.
    Fair enough, but just being able to get some NCU in these locations and/or get both (or all 3 in the case of the coolant sink) into 1 location so we can use the others -is- something to look forward to imo.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

The combination mem would be cool, bump

More ninja buffs jaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Enforzaaa-220/25/68 Enforcer - Vatos Locos

And a dozen of other alts not even worth mentioning.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=493544

I think the one I mentioned is a bit better considering its very nano friendly,

Spirit-Infused CPU Upgrade QL300

%Add. Nano Cost -20
    Max Nano 500
    Nano Delta 10
    Nano Pool 40

Forek: Bump for some sort of upgrade to this one, it seems slight odd that an item most people are equipping at TL4/5 still remains in your setup in a 220 endgame setup. Maybe give it a small 20 ncu bonus, but I think the idea with this item is that you're supposed to sacrifice NCU for the nano cost. I like the other modifiers though, they're logical additions to this for nano casting.

Where's my

-------------------------------------------------------
    Infused Morphing Memory

Req:
    1.5k Comp Liter

Mods:
    125 NCU
    64 NR
    10 ND
    1% Crit Decrease (just to annoy all the whiners out there :P)

Description:
    The yuttos found their way to the subway while on an RK tour, and came back with some Phat Loot they modified to their will.

-------------------------------------------------------

?
    Xylocaine - Mandatory - Gargamzor - Mongoooo - Muzix
    Proud Veteran of Nemesis ::: RK2's Finest :::

R.I.P Notum "Breyers" Profundis, you'll always be remembered

Bamp for good idea Hyde!

Bump for a very cool idea.
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

Bump, and make a doc-only cost thingiemeflip that adds 700 nanocinit aswell, to help us use SL heals like BI as a 220 doc and not good ole ch @ full def

Sad that it's harder to land ubt on agents (fp doc, full def, with nr1), than it's for agents to land it on docs (full agg)...

Stop making us full aggro, or agents w/o "evades" and damage perks.

bump for a good idea.
    MA-Glassgoat 220/30/70 - pvm-ish//pvp-ish
    Doc- Dimedoc - 220/30/60ish
    Agent-Ipressoudie 170/19/42 - equipment
    Fixer-Blehmeh 207/30/64ish
    MP-Dougmp 118/13/?? - Work in Progress
    Enf - Cashewsftw 76/8/?? - Work in Progess
    MA - Gravyma 60/6/14 - equipment
    Agent-Portly 30/3 - equipment
    General of Ring of Destruction

Unity's MA Skill Calculator

good grief I need more NCU ... a 220 doc and I run around with 462 now that I've swapped my garden key

Gimmeh 64-128 on my old RK items that haven't been updated in 5+ years. PLZ!

Bumpy
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

Aye, Yuttos can think about RK Deck-items too.
    220/22 Clan NM/Engineer
    220/27 Clan Soli/Doctor
    ... and some others.

Enormous bank-sell. You ask it - I have it. (most probably)

Hehe, I was just eyeing my deck five slot and muttering evil things about it's lack-of-NCUness but that I can't give up because of the nano cost. And thinking about suggesting something. Thanks Hyde.

Theo
    If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats.

bump! great idea, hyde.

could make it interesting by having those yutto slackers upgrade a belt with the properties of a hardcore cpu upgrade, range increaser or compiler also. just tossing around ideas...
    ximikoly (lvl 216/21 soli soldier)
    lilterror (lvl 220/17 opi shade)
    -
    xxx: mommy, what's a shade?
    xxx: i don't know, dear, but i don't want you talking to it.

Implement please Bump.
    Especially for a game suggestion that isn't a whining complaint about how bad the toon we choose at startup sucks in PvP.

I didn't know Lil/Jac could read though

/Not allowed to sign my name anymore. Spankey Spankey
    Let's argue about you. It's so fun to hear all about you and the you things you do. Tell me what you want because you are the most important and only person who matters to you.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast