Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 17.4 Update

Thank you for resolving the cloak-and-city-destruction dilemma that organization leaders have faced since AI was released. Knowing that they are no longer risking their city plots, many organizations will be significantly more willing to promote folks to help getting AI content to players. I understand that not all governing forms will benefit from this, but at least they have a choice in changing governing forms to protect their assets.
    Fayelure,
    President of 3305 Local.

Wewt!!!

What is going on? Since Le and a lil before with the inf quest, the hatechilds have been hugely improved and most of what I would have wanted has been implemented.

Amazing: Listening, filtering pure whinings, implementing... all that quite quickly and with few important bugs.. Hurray FC!!

Looks like AO's code must be in a nice state to allow that.

And yah... RK and froobs ftw!!
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

• Sureshot Glasses should now have a correct icon

Theese are actualy in game?
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Once again Sil shows why he's a better Game Director.... Sure it's not all him but I didn't see this kind of thing happening before

* Fixing City Plot permissions! Woo!
    * Fixing people going afk on BStation! Woo except for me when I need to go to the toilet or something! Or am sitting in my turret waiting at a point for someone to come along! But anyway, auto-afk! Woo!
    * Fixing SL zoning hurting you! Woo!
    * Multi-Hotbars! Wooooo! How long have people asked for THIS!?
    * AI Content for lowbies! Woo!

Hugs to Sil and the whole team.
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Yay for kicking the leechers, great and much asked addition

auto afk... make that function if player didnt type /afk in chat

o New playfield for players up to level 150
    This means "including level 150" - which would be fine as it's a new tl, new perk etc.?
    Krissy Krisdoc Machtgesund (LVL220/21 Doc)
    Lussam (LVL150 Enfo - Sector10 tank )
    Yeah "Mixit" Baby - Grenade-Engineer
    Prince "Cratbureau" Charming

Where is the female nanomage clan engineer T3 back item fix?

Edit: no the new OFAB back item does not qualify as a fix (unless it is given for free to ppl having broken T3 items)...

Added new auto-afk function. Players will now be flagged as afk after three minutes. Going afk in a battlestation will result in you being kicked from the battlestation

Wow. Thank you, Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    JAlso one other thing you will start to see filter out over the coming updates is some new itemisation on some of the old Rubi-Ka mobs. These items wont be powerful end-game type items but is something we are starting to do as a little side project that we can use to add some interesting new items to lower level and free players so that there is also some new items for them to seek out. These items won't be 'earth shattering' but they will be useful additions for some players and also lets us start to give people a reason to head out an explore Rubi-Ka a little more.
    good to hear.. im glad the froobs are getting a little treat. (no im not being sarcastic)

i'd also add i would love to see a RK revamp.. i've never much liked SL and i dont mean adding new zones either there is quite a lot of space on RK and would love to see it improved.

for example:
    adding building interiors.
    removing mobs from some villages and instead putting in npc's that give small quests and tell stories about RK..

most villages consist of little more then a few buildings with no interior and mindless mobs walking around.. not very interesting at all.
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

Yes two very nice things included in this patch for sure! GJ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123