Thread: Not Truely Roleplaying

Exclamation Not Truely Roleplaying

OK I GOT SOME CONCERNS THAT I THINK PLAYERS NEED TO BE AWARE OF. OK FIRST OFF WE ALL KNOW THAT ANARCHY ONLINE IS A SKILL BASED MMORPG WE LIKE THIS IDEA THAT IS WHY WE ARE PLAYING AND INVESTING OUR TIME AND MONEY IN IT. NOW WE ALL ALSO KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO USE EQUIPMENT THAT WE NEED FOR OUR LVL. FIRST YOU NEED IMPLANTS AND SKILLS TO USE THOSE IMPLANTS AND BUFFS NEED TO USE IMPLANTS, ARMOR , AND WEAPONS WHICH ALL NEED SKILLS AS WELL. ALL GOOD INDEED BUT WHAT HAPPEN TO OUR TRADE SKILLS. WHAT WOULD MAKE IT WORTHWHILE TO INVEST COSTLY IP'S AND CREDITS IN. NOW COMP LIT AND NANO PROGRAMING MAYBE WORTHWHILE TO INVEST IN BASED ON YOUR PROFESSION. HOWEVER WHAT ABOUT OTHER PROFESSION THAT HAVE LIGHT BLUE TO GREEN SKILLS IN TRADE, FOR INSTANCE A FIXER MOST OF OUR TRADE SKILLS ARE LIGHT BLUE OR FOR A BETTER EXAMPLE A TRADER WITH LOTS OF GREEN TRADE SKILLS. NOW A TRADER WOULD MAKE SENSE TO INVEST IN TRADE SKILLS SO HE COULD TRADE HENCE A TRADER. NOW WHAT WOULD MAKE IT WORTH HIS WHILE TO INVEST IN THESE GREEN SKILLS WHEREAS HE HAS MOSTLY DARK BLUE OTHER SKILLS. WHAT CAN HE OR SHE DO TO USE TRADE SKILLS TO TRADE FOR LOOT OR CREDITS AND TRUELY ROLEPLAY THAT IS WORTH ROLEPLAYING. IN MY OPINION TRADE SKILLS SHOULD BE MADE WORTHWHILE TO THE PROFESSIONS THAT HAVE THOSE GREEN TO LIGHT BLUE TRADE SKILLS AND THUS TURNING THE GAME TO A TRUELY ROLEPLAYING GAME AS WELL AS MAKING PLAYERS HAPPY IN THAT THEY CAN FULLY ROLEPLAY AND BE WORTHWHILE INVESTING THOSE COSTLY IP'S AND CREDITS FOR THE HIGH LVLS AS WELL AS THE LOW LVLS.

Megabio
    /me thinks that it is hard to read
    ~Chris

Umm...

1) Paragraphs

2) Your caps lock key must be stuck
    Basher Tarr, Engineer, and damn proud of it!

(really)

Well I would have read it but all the big letters run together just gave me a headache so I stopped.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Well, you used capitals and the title of your thread doesnt fully reflect what you're saying.

Briefly this guy is saying that trade skills are useless. Classes like traders and engineers, who's only green skills are tradeskills, cannot roleplay because they have nothing worthwhile to make and trade.

/me no read screaming

/me had a seizure trying

Just a little fyi in case you didnt know it.

WHEN YOU USE CAPS YOU ARE YELLING.

That is the common use for them. Not to mention that IF you use capitols in the RIGHT places you will get a good effect.

please, you didnt use all caps in your title, why did you have to post in caps!!!

I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL