Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Agent Guide to High Symbs

bumping this thread for newcommers ect... done on my 300 set , all exept psy slots, where i went for vitals and alert right hand..... thx for biggy and zacharias , you guys inspired and helped alot with this thread!
    Pheddex 220/30/70 trox agent equip

Pheddy 220/30/70 soli crat equip

Pheddette 164/19/42 opi trader equip

Lavidaloco 150/17/30 opi agent equip

Tinytall 200/25/70 opi advy equip

superb

top thread, Sorted all except a few slots where i went with imps. done without HI goggles and medical bracer, but used masterpeice bracer, and new perfected DB bracer. juggled things round with a few items that u have spare and it all fits eventually.

great guide

Var
    Varsbot
    Variable004

Okay I found it really hard to calc this one, but did it for a frand of mine.

I present - QL300 Chest Symbiant on a 220/18/70 atrox clan agent without TL7 towers:

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=105966

Buffs:
    Dance of the Dervish - 4 agi
    Composite Attribs - 12 to all abils
    Treat Clinic Buff - 100 treatment
    Treatment Expertise - 20 treatment
    Improved Cut Red Tape - 3 int/psy
    Superior First Aid - 80 treatment
    Treatment Transfer - 60 treatment
    Essence of Behemoth - 27 sta/str (don't need the Improved one really..)
    Prodigious Strength - 40 str
    Odin's Missing Eye - 40 int/psy
    Extruder Nutrition Bar - 2 to all abils
    Greater Predator - 40 to agi and 35 to sen

Additional crap:
    Perfected Infused Dust Brigade Bracer - 25 to all abils
    QL300 Large HQ - 9 to all abils
    QL250 Universal Advantage - Harmony - 19 psy
    QL196+ Universal Advantage - Medical Expertise - 26 treatment
    QL10+ Universal Advantage - Muscular Elasticity - 4 agi

Stats with all that:
    1323 str
    1276 agi
    1223 sta
    1187 int
    1085 sen
    1276 psy
    2088 treatment

There was another way without Mystery for peoples with access to TL7 towers (for Guardian Conductor of Juggling) but I lost that one because clan is at the moment too impotent to get TL7 towers.

PS: This means that it's now officially possible for an Atrox Clan Agent to equip full 300 symbs.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Nice, but nerf farming all the extra gear for that
    I went with 290 chest since I don't have blue belt/aqua gloves/mystery/comfort

I think playing around with shiny psychic in head implant and the treatment research device might give you other ways to equip the thing, possibly cutting down a bit on the pande farming. Atleast if you can up the agility contract a bit in QL
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Nice, but nerf farming all the extra gear for that
    I went with 290 chest since I don't have blue belt/aqua gloves/mystery/comfort

I think playing around with shiny psychic in head implant and the treatment research device might give you other ways to equip the thing, possibly cutting down a bit on the pande farming. Atleast if you can up the agility contract a bit in QL
    Trust me, I tried everything..

Did psy head + medical research, did medical + treatment head with the rest allout psychic, etc... Anyhow, nothing came out exactly until this.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants

Assuming all your math is correct (I used your setup as starting point) If you can bump the treatment contract to +28 while keeping the psy and agi contracts intact and have the apf belt you can get rid of blue belt/mystery/comfort by using this setup

If you can't get any more treatment from contracts you can still get rid of mystery by swapping head and neck for beast helmet+comfort in the setup I posted. Same amount of farming I guess, but in case you don't want that much dimach.
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

I was lookin at the equips, and I noticed that the new DB bracers weren't used. Don't know if this thread is still being updated, but would be good to add onto there.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

They are being used in all the recent setups posted here, you notice that right wrist slot is empty, that's because auno was slow with updating the database so it could be used in equipment configs, but it's already included in the calculations.
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

I did not include the Perfected Bracer because by the time I did my last update (17.7) it was not ingame yet, or even heard of. Two weeks ago I checked whether the implementation of the Bracer would do any significant change. I hoped to drop the BoC that is still required for the Intelligent Brain. That would be doable with org contracts, but since this guide is intended for all Opifex Agents, I decided not to re-include org contracts. If you have access to them, feel free to make use of this advantage

This guide is by no means the one and only correct way; it is one way that achieves all Intelligent symbs without non-rollable buffing imps, without org contracts, and with the least possible "hard-to-get-items". I'm hoping for some more items so I can drop the BoC entirely, and the Aquarius Gloves, since that would reduce Pande farming by a lot !

I will update the guide during the next few weeks, and I'm considering making a complete guide covering Opifex, Atrox and Solitus. No Nanomages though, since they aren't too many and their ability distribution isn't exactly the easiest for artillery unit. Sorry.

Hope this could help.
    Zachy - 220/24/64 Omni Opifex Agent on RK1 [Equip] [Pic]

Zacharyas - 220/21/56 Omni Solitus Doctor on RK1 [Equip] [Pic]

Bigmeanzachy - 150/07/21 Omni S.10 Atrox Enforcer on RK1 [Equip] [Pic]

** 02-02-2008: First Player ever to ding 220 on Artillery Commander **

very nice work guys.
    this thread should have been rooted a long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by torakx View Post
    very nice work guys.
    this thread should have been rooted a long time ago
    A link to this thread can be found in Important References and Links (Read first), so in a sense it has been rooted. If you think I should make it more obvious in there then let me know and I'll spruce it up a little .
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

That would be some late time attention indeed

I just started to make a Solitus Agent Guide, since I guess Solitus is easier than Atrox. As soon as Solitus is done, I will get back to the input Biggy has provided and try to come up with an Atrox Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacharyas View Post
    That would be some late time attention indeed

I just started to make a Solitus Agent Guide, since I guess Solitus is easier than Atrox. As soon as Solitus is done, I will get back to the input Biggy has provided and try to come up with an Atrox Guide.
    I'll add that to the list as well, though FYI, this has been on the list since January
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

I was just checking for myself, as I think about using the Adonis brain. Apparently, auno.org has deleted the config for the very first step (probably since this is the oldest setup I saved, and I didn't update that one, so some time-out might have happened).

Does anyone have an offline backup of the first step ?

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Step 1: QL 300 Brain and Intelligence Slots [Updated][/b]
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=81758
    The first link in step 1 is not working for me, it comes up blank, is anyone able to post the setup?
    Belduren 220/20 agent on RK1
    Nurselina 174/14 doc
    Emiliy 180/14 engineer

nice.... working on getting the symbs now. have alittle hard time gettin them all, but will get there soon. thanks for making this easy for me. was tired of using excel for ages.
    Madi - Working Agent level 195+ (Mats gathering for level 200 twinking)
    Madifax - Inactive MP level 139! (Org buffing)
    The other alt's is unimportaint to wirte up...

Update time !!!

Made a new setup for step 1 so that should work fine. Additionally, I found a way to completely drop the burden. Yay!

aah thats a nice one here
    Life is a Playerkiller

Legends may sleep, but they never Die!

Hi folks,

now that I've returned (oh noez) and alpha symbs are widely available, I figured I could update this thread once again. Just crunching a few numbers I realized I could drop the Specs and thus get rid of the boring Hollow Island Raid. Those who have it will find things a bit easier, those that don't have won't have to deal with that annoying raid. Also found a few minor errors in the setups, such as wrong qls. Will update that during the weekend.

Cheers.

P.S. Can anyone update me on who our professional(s) is/are atm ? Been gone for some time ....

That would be me and Ebondevil.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast