Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NT Wishlist

NT Wishlist

Our wishlist is huge, and FC seem to actually be paying attention to some professions wishes these days.

Thinking about this, I think we should greatly reduce our wishlist size, and only list the things we really want most, so next time FC take a look, they don't pick something we aren't really bothered much about, and something we would really like instead.

For anyone who agrees, listing the 5 things I want most:

1. Un-nerf nanobot guard.
    2. Huge stun resistance.
    3. Auto nuke feature, 1 press, non stop nuking, until you press again.
    4. Extension to blinds line, our evades getting worse and worse, more AR debuffs.
    5. HealDelta in all symbs.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

I'm always down to make things more clear/concise. Maybe we can get Famine to make us another voting thing to vote on what we think would be the top, although that can lead to other problems...

p.s. you forgot a new pvm nuke
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

Wail of the Banshee
    Necromancy
    [Death, Sonic]
    Level: Death 9, Sor/Wiz 9
    Components: V
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
    Area: One living creature/level within a 40-ft.-radius spread
    Duration: Instantaneous
    Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
    Spell Resistance: Yes

You emit a terrible scream that kills creatures that hear it (except for yourself). Creatures closest to the point of origin are affected first.
    Mope, mope, mope...
    In the enchanted forreeesssst!

Changing the equip time of the cyberdeck would be nice too. To me, it's just as important as the rest of those.
    220 - NanoTrox 220 - Trader (Semi retired)
    Proud member of Haven.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Slave View Post
    If you want to go in circles all the time go play Nascar.

Quote Originally Posted by remex View Post
    Tweek hit Horseblah for 6 points of funny damage.

Someones report button hit Tweek for 1 point of infraction damage.

ARK:HAHAHHA Remains of Tweeks post!I GOT POINT!

auto nuke, of all things? what a waste. it's a serious issue that our DPS is so bad that the thought of the difference between auto-nuking and manual-nuking increasing it noticeably even exists. plus, you KNOW it would be irritating as hell if implemented. 'ah sorry lag autonuked all the adds' 'doh reclaim i meant to layer/guard/ns/whatever but autonuke got stuck' , etc. i'm sure you can imagine. think. auto nuke = worthless pipe dream.

big bUMPS for:
    -improving guard, why not!
    -blind extensions, i never could understand why engis' blinds our better than ours anyhow... so let's change that >:O
    -added resistances of some kind, nr. rr. whatever. something substantial here. that other profs cant slap us in the face with *cough*like hh@b*cough*.

No Atrox Allowed!
    Straes ::::::: 220/30 NT?! :::::::::::: saving the day 24/7. YOU'RE WELCOME!
    Slugjunkie :: 150/20 Ex-Pistol Solja :: gimpin' > pimpin'
    stray alts ::: eng, agt, cra, nt, doc
    <3 R.I.P. Omni Infantry <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Trader alpha: Landing any nano then taking as long as you possibly want and/or feel like to kill people with regulars.

I would be interested in seeing a 'effects blocker' or aura that would block things like blinds, stuns, roots, snares in the same sort of manner that the engi or Keeper Specials blocker works. I think it's only fair since the NT is unique in the fact that they must choose defense vs. offense, since everything is a casting action. That's an interesting idea to address resistances. I'm a firm believer that NT should have the most resistance to nano affects of any class, and NR simply don't cut it.

More DPS in PVM? yeah I guess. Is it too hard to get the caps removed from SL nanos? I never understood why those caps were necessary anyways but hey, removing that cap is a good start for better DPS in PVM.

un-nerf NBG? I think that's just hiding a bigger problem ... IMO, sacrificing all your nano for good defense is just stupid. No other profs sacrifice AR or ammunition for their defense, why should NT's? The NT sacrifice is already in the fact that an NT casting defensive nanos isn't able to nuke.

I don't like autonuking. Good NT will choose nukes appropriate for situations. Autonuking is just a tool to produce NT nubs. What I would rather see 'autonuking' be implemented as a program you select with your cyberdeck to execute on demand when you press Q. Selecting a program from your hotbar or nanoprogram list would override the cyberdeck nuking.

Healdelta in Symbs? Hum, some passive healing is good but I don't see Exterm symbs getting this... I would rather see a compromise in getting a Layer over Time that refreshes your layers for a certain amount every X seconds at the cost of some nano.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

By auto nuke I mean if IU was in hotbar 1, you press 1 and you spam IU until you press 1 again, in which case it cast the nuke already casting and stops. If only wanted to fire 1 IU, you press 1 twice quickly, which starts the first cast and cancels anymore afterwards.

WTB chatting while I do stuff in teams without having to stop all my attacks (and do even less damage).
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

I'd rather have a nuke designated to auto fire once Q is pressed myself... Would actually allow people to assist NTs and wouldnt mess with noob docs as much.

I dont see how the pressing 1 button and having it keep firing would work well... I Imagine getting stuck chain blinding or stuff like that.

Anything to allow me to actually type and communicate would make me happy though.
    RK1 Omni
    220/24 NT
    212/14 Keeper
    172/12 Advie
    150/5 Shade
    various lowbies

An effects blocker would be nice ... similar to the engi special blocker and trox SB attack blocker, just except it blocks debuff attempts.

Izgimmers Notum Firewall:
    Sets up a special and powerful nanobot cloud that attempts to absorbs hostile nano prorams that intend to harm the caster. This field will absorb up to 5 attacks and the program core will change the firewall rules each minute to prevent hacking. The field is not fool proof, so there is a slight chance an attack will bypass the firewall.

Chance on intercept: 80%
    Number of attacks absorbed: 5
    Refresh each minute.

On topic;
    - New PvM nukeS
    - Unnerfed Nanobot guard
    - Autonuke on Deck by pressing Q or make it have some kind of lighting attack (perhaps like that of the Sith's in StarWars ) based of MC.
    - Extension of layer, blinds and other speical NT nano lines
    SC of Kvestakolal - Join us if you can spell it correctly
    * Mechanuf - 220 Multi-Purpose Combat Engineer
    * Hormonuf - 220 Healmonkey
    * Hackuf - 217 Phix
    * ... loads of other *ufs and *nufs

I forget what our special blocker is called, but its one of the wen wen's that hasn't seen the light of day yet. Wen wen of something, and it casts subtlety on us. Why can't I remember the name of it? hmmm, it'll come to me or someone will post it
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2

Bump for condensing our wishlist, really don't want FC deciding to fix something on it and picking something not really a priority.

I also completely forgot 1 thing....I WANT TO MOVE WHILE I CAST NUKES!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

I'm chatting famine up about making a poll atm, but lets put a top 5 out there, and talk about it. if we can come to a semi concensus on the 5, I'll slap it up there. There will never be total agreement, specially on the nt forums that would be heresy but we might be able to get close, and a little heresy never hurt anyone thats why we still let the troxies post.
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I'm chatting famine up about making a poll atm, but lets put a top 5 out there, and talk about it. if we can come to a semi concensus on the 5, I'll slap it up there. There will never be total agreement, specially on the nt forums that would be heresy but we might be able to get close, and a little heresy never hurt anyone thats why we still let the troxies post.
    Well if you want my personal top 5:

1. PVM Damage.
    2. Lack of LE Stat additions
    3. Lack of LE Offensive Perks (what they did here was super-lame)
    4. Deck Attack Rating (CONC)
    5. Soli still *BEST* breed for NT PVP/PVM end game - boost NM, however don't make trox any worse for PVP due to nano pool/hp ratios..

edit: a close close 6, is our bug list.. its by far the biggest of all professions. Many bugs are SL releated.. that is just sad they are soon going to be 4 years old unfixed. Sure they are all little, but added together, our bugs suck.
    Last edited by Abalz; Apr 26th, 2007 at 03:33:17.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

Ok heres my add on for the top 5

1. PvM dmg
    2. Give are Deck an attack rating,hopefully something that makes sense like comp lit
    3. Give the deck an auto nuke ability
    4. Boost NM breed,by far the worst end game breed for any prof....whish i had know this when i rolled my NT and Engi
    5. Extension of NT Special nano lines...we are getting the short end of the stick when it comes to buffs comparied to all the other profs.

I heard that FC didnt want to fix us because we can aoe kite.Now i dont know if this is true but if thats the case how about nerfing every prof that can solo Inferno dynas.

Heres to hoping one day I can have fun playing my NT again

1) PvM damage
    2) nano drains--the game needs these. I'm not saying we need these, but no one wants our buffs. Nanopool has traditionally been the devs' explanation for why we don't get as many health-boosting items, but it's really irrelevant since no one actually uses their entire nanopool. And the drain attached to nanobot guard/shield isn't what I'm talking about, as it still leaves our nano regeneration buffs useless for everyone except us. Bottom line, make our nanopools and regeneration abilities actually provide some advantage to people we team with. I'm not asking for new abilities here, just for once make a raid that requires NT/crat/fixer instead of doc/enf.
    3) LE stats
    4) fix cyberdeck/Champion of nano combat issue
    5) team versions of nanobot shield/guard.

Given recent changes, my priotites changed.

1. Un-nerf nanobot guard - No pool emptier, no dot, our pool is emptied from attacks anyway.

2. Faster nukes - reduced cast on IU, 1 s cap, shorter recharge on triple/double. This will help both pvp (really needed 17.4+) and in pvm (no need for new nuke with faster damage with current ones).

3. Run while nuking - Poor defences so let us move about as defence without giving up offence.

4. Huge stun resistance. - These are as good as death to us, we get stunned easy, and theres too many forms of stun.

5. Extension to our debuff lines...we have nukes that debuff evades, debuff nanoskills, we have blinds, yet they are all pre SL, we need new ones to balance all the bossts to evades/ARs/nanoskills since then, which has been huge.

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

hmmm, ok, so if we look at what we currently have, which is like a top 6, which of those would you pull?

The trade init for stun proc?

Autonuke?

Working Range debuff?

Fixing symbiants?

Eliminate the nano dot?

We already have kind of a top 6, so we can swap it down to a top 5 and switch out some of them to make them more current. I can also make it more obvious that its a top 5 and then additional requests.
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2

I can also make it more obvious that its a top 5 and then additional requests.

Listed what I think most beneficial to us, as for additional requests, I'd rather they all get removed, and we just push the ones we -really- want only.

Only additional request maybe is fix buglist.

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

hmmm, ok, so if we look at what we currently have, which is like a top 6, which of those would you pull?

The trade init for stun proc?

Autonuke?

Working Range debuff?

Fixing symbiants?

Eliminate the nano dot?

We already have kind of a top 6, so we can swap it down to a top 5 and switch out some of them to make them more current. I can also make it more obvious that its a top 5 and then additional requests.
    I would be careful when making a list: It's better to make a list of issues you would like resolved instead of features you want implemented. Autonuke is probably a really good way to increase PVM damage but if implemented wrong, will probably just end up being another useless tool.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast