Thread: Looking for Clan Guild (pref. rpg guild)

Talking Looking for Clan Guild (pref. rpg guild)

Hi there!

I'm a lvl 31 soldier, new to the Anarchy Online (only played for 1 week so far ) and i'm starting to feel like i want to be part of a guild. Before i played AO i played Everquest for a year but i actually got bored of it.

Anyways.. i'm looking for a guild (preferably roleplaying guild) to b part of... to explain briefly what im lookin for in a guild:
    A bunch of nice, cheerful ppl. Nothing very "über" (im just after plain fun ), and a guild that warmly accepts newbies into the game

ahwell.. just though a post could help me find a guild.
    If there are any guilds out there that would accept me, i'd be glad to hear from ya here

/Siitrom

The Mercury Dragons don't accept newcomers right off the bat (you have to be level 50 or better to apply), but we are a growing family (75-some strong now) and we do indeed have much fun. Many good people there.

MD is a military guild with an orientation towards roleplaying, holding and partaking in events great and small, from military actions to parties.

If you're interested, look up Mercury Dragons and look through the Charter, Bylaws and FAQ before looking up the 'Join Us' section.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Phoenix Rising are currently recruiting. Send me or Xarla a tell ingame if you're interested.

We're a rp-guild working for a peaceful solution to the conflict on Rubi-Ka. I'm currently working on a web-site, but it isn't up just yet.

Apostles Of War

Hey we are currently actively recruiting new members and you may be just what we are looking for !!!

If you haven't joined up with a guild yet...I would like to set up a meet with you ... I should be on this evening sometime so if you're interested I'll send you a tell when I get on!

meanwhile here is a link to our website

http://www.geocities.com/bishopdredd/apostles.html