Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sector 42 reward

Well, Kuz got it on test after turning in the Invasion Plans, so it seems like a fairly good guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Olabil View Post
    sheesh that item is sick! WTB nano init on it!
    And a couple add %nanodamage too please !
    Forum rule #1 :
    If someone disagrees with you, he is obviously trolling, flamming, or a stupid n00b.

Quote Originally Posted by octopuss View Post
    Who ever said you need the plans for the item?
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=490447

The end is high , and ya thought BoC is hard to get ....
    li·bi·do (lĭ-bē'dō, -bī'-) n. pl. li·bi·dos ♀+♂= hm♪hm♪♥Yes!
    The psychic and emotional energy associated with instinctual biological drives.
    Sexual desire. Manifestation of the sexual drive.
    [Origin: 1890–95; < L libīdō desire, willfulness, lust, akin to libēre to be pleasing]
    WolfHound W.H.O
    [
    [DoctorWhite]: Between 1b and real life friends which will you chose ? (Eyei, Whitesnipe)
    The story bout RL friend choosing 1b over friends
    Dr. White <----- May Money Be Your Only Friend and Comfort
    Stat-buffing implant ql250.Blitzin service, QL200 Grafts and stuff
    Libidowolf's Trip to find Felonwolf!

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    Exactly one.
    Well, 90+ raidforce require to get it is similar to beast encounter done regularly with 120+ ppl. Only difference that all 90+ need to work hard for success and not play with 1 hand while browsing pron.
    You can raid sector42 as often as each 7 hours. Raids itself can be started each 2.5 hours. Now we have reason to do it.
    The problem is, beast is done every 9 hours by 15-20 people, with 100 leechers, whereas sector 42 needs 80+ people who aren't just paying attention, but know how to play.

It's going to take a long while before you can get it on farm status I'd say.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Maybe the new crat calm's actually help in sector 42?

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Maybe the new crat calm's actually help in sector 42?
    Not calm, but stun procs.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Yet another + damage add item that ignores NT nuke damage and nano init.. every class will benifit from this except NTs.. how are they really solving our PVM problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

hahahahahaha! I want to see just how many people are prepared to sacrifice themselves in the 75% of the raid force that doesnt get to see the AC die.
    This item infact will make even less people go to a 42 raid than they did before.
    If this is the item people are going for (and it will be) how are you going to decide who gets to go to what area of 42?

Gonna roll the plans before raid? great, so one person wins the plans and 89 people bugger off out of bot.

A points system maybe? of course the only fair way for that is people in the teams who dont get to see AC die get 500 points per raid and the people who do get nothing., ok so now no one wants to be in the AC killing squad.

This item has just killed any remaining hope of ever completing 42 again since peoples greed will always over power thier need to help a fellow player.

A comparable item needs to drop from other boss's in 42 in order to intice people to actualy help kill them rather than 90 people all demanding to be in the AC raid force.
    Either that or remove this item, close sector 42 and try to pretend like it was never realy there in the first place.

This item is clearly a cheap ploy by FC to introduce yet more drama, ill feeling and discontent within the community.

go go FC bring on the player to player Hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

Yea, the way it drops is definitely drama-worthy... I smell a lot of drama today
    But know what - I guess I'll join sector 42 raids anyway despite the fact I have plans already... It's a challenge anyway.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

A better reward would be a one-shot nano that lowers the pvp hardcap to 30% for every single person of the side of the looter, for five days once used.

That would motivate some action

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

I will have to get this item sadly :/

Wtb 90 non-idiots online at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Abalz View Post
    Yet another + damage add item that ignores NT nuke damage and nano init.. every class will benifit from this except NTs.. how are they really solving our PVM problem?
    Dont like +1k HP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Halp halp a prof i used too kill with 12345 just pwned me halp

You hit Bbyron for 1337 points of poison damage.Critical hit!
    Ninjamancer: 215/17 Neutral Opi Agent. (the ubermain) Equip
    Lightwielder: 190/9 Neutral Soli Keeper. (the uberalt)
    Kitsunekid: 60/6 Omni Soli Soldier. (the wtfuberalt) Equip
    Faefighter:Testserver Omni Opi MA. (Crit, Crit, Evade, Splat! )

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjamancer View Post
    Dont like +1k HP?
    The more HP you have, the less efficient nanobot guard becomes.
    Forum rule #1 :
    If someone disagrees with you, he is obviously trolling, flamming, or a stupid n00b.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjamancer View Post
    Dont like +1k HP?
    1k HP is not solving NT's PVM problem..

10k would.
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    Geeees you guys realy have goten lazy and used to getting everything on a silver plate after LE havent you?
    After LE? You mean after botzergs took over the game and made it a matter of course that your character will get every piece of endgame loot for free

1k HP is not solving NT's PVM problem..

10k would.
    It adds 1000 nano. I would use it.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    After LE? You mean after botzergs took over the game and made it a matter of course that your character will get every piece of endgame loot for free
    Omg, I'm actually agreeing with Masta on this. What the f... is wrong with you people? Seriously, don't you people ever get tired of afking at beast zergs? So many have been complaining about no challenging content, now you got 42 and a damn nice item which is certainly worth the effort and you're still not happy...
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    It adds 1000 nano. I would use it.
    If it were handed to me, I probably would also, but I'm not going to get in the long line of APF 42 loot rights to get it, or loose sleep over it (thank god!)

My point is the item is geared for everyone except NTs - even 1% nano damage would satiate me
    LOL

If it were handed to me, I probably would also, but I'm not going to get in the long line of APF 42 loot rights to get it, or loose sleep over it (thank god!)

My point is the item is geared for everyone except NTs - even 1% nano damage would satiate me
    Well, no, I'll never get it because I am never going to sit down and organise a raid involving more than 60 people, but it still does add 1000 nano. It is however nowhere near powerful enough to make me even consider doing Sector 42. I'm not lazy, I just don't want to bother doing things I don't enjoy. (Now we'll probably get a horde of people saying they don't enjoy pande or group raiding at all and as such should still get all the endgame loot. The answer for them is No, you shouldn't. Just like I won't ever get this item)
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

ZOMG I R NEED THIS SO BAD,PLEASE INCREASE DROPRATE!!!1111oneoenoeneeleven!!111oneone

OR BETTER YET,MAKE IT SPAWN IN EVERY LEVEL 15> char that has LE once 17.3 hits live!!!!!!

PS yes i was on the raid that took AC down,yes kuzne is one lucky mofo and i doubt i will ever do pf 42 again,i did it for 2 months straight and i had enough,it is nice,but it is not something essential,if you dont enjoy something,you dont have to do it,simple as that ;p

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast