Melee. Init. 75
    Ranged. Init. 75
    Physic. Init 75
    Max Nano 1000
    Add All Off 20
    Add All Def. 20
    CriticalIncrease 2

Description:
    This strange device created from parts recovered from Outzone Sector 42 has been modified by Unicorn scientists to allow non alien species to use its powerful ability enhancing stimulants. This is a powerful and flexible tool. It does have a strange side effect of leaving an odd buzzing in your ears sometimes.

holy crap I know what my shade is getting on when she hits 215 now hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Freyda View Post
    holy crap I know what my shade is getting on when she hits 215 now hehe
    Honestly.... I wouldn't get your hopes too high.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

omehgawd!.. i gotta get one of those.
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

Interesting but if you need Sector42 plan not many will have it ^^
    Dark1947 220 / 30 Fixer 1rst fixer AI 30 on Rimor

Advisor of Devil Inside : still looking for new players and pvpers... More info at Devil Inside website here

Actualité Geek et High-Tech Place4Geek.com

Fixer Guides : Low HP setup, PvP and reflects-
    ----------------Tips & Tricks for PVP with your fixer against all profs
    ----------------QL 300 AI eye without burden & without gunship

Quote Originally Posted by angel2002 View Post
    Alien Combat Directive Controller
    NODROP UNIQUE
    Quality level: SPECIAL
    Now that is just retarded, first of all 42 is REALLY freaking hard to complete, so teh chance of getting the AC to spawn is low to begin with, then when he does spawn, its DAMN hard to kill him with all the 50K AoE Balls flying around, if you actually do kill him, only one of the 3 raidforces can loot him because theres tons of alines between the towers and the other groups wont have time to get to the AC loaction beacuse they will be recalled.

So FC how can you even think of putting nodrop tag on this? It will be close to impossible to get this item because of the reasons i stated above, remove the nodrop tag, but keep the unique...OR, remove the nodrop tag on the Kyr invasion plan.
    Gender 'Blackdog' Bender 220/26 Soldier
    Den 'Beskyddaren' Utvalde
    220/18 Keeper
    Kane 'Blacrat' Lives 218/15 Bureaucrat
    Bleeding 'Rofflewaffle' Screaming 180/13 Shade
    Den 'Tempelherren' Trofaste 165/19Fixer

My AO vids:
    Boom! Aimedshot!
    Still Online!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Now that is just retarded, first of all 42 is REALLY freaking hard to complete, so teh chance of getting the AC to spawn is low to begin with, then when he does spawn, its DAMN hard to kill him with all the 50K AoE Balls flying around, if you actually do kill him, only one of the 3 raidforces can loot him because theres tons of alines between the towers and the other groups wont have time to get to the AC loaction beacuse they will be recalled.

So FC how can you even think of putting nodrop tag on this? It will be close to impossible to get this item because of the reasons i stated above, remove the nodrop tag, but keep the unique...OR, remove the nodrop tag on the Kyr invasion plan.
    I kinda agree...

Advisor of Devil Inside : still looking for new players and pvpers... More info at Devil Inside website here

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post

On that note, how many of the invasion plans drop per boss kill? Will it be enough for everyone or limited?

Come tomorrow to AC raid and you might win one

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=484718

PS: AC only been killed 1 time he droped 1 plan and 5 IPR and several leadbots and typed clumbs. HOWEVER that was a while ago and then battleplan had no meaning in game. So it could be drop was raised OR it is not 100% drop OR ir varies.
    Main: Siegiewonder
    Banktoon: Siegiebank

Proud Members of Neutral Zone

Free Neutral Shops in 4 Holes (close to grid + whompa) Click here!

On that note, how many of the invasion plans drop per boss kill? Will it be enough for everyone or limited?
    Its like camping an item where you would get like 1/1000% chance to get it compared to BOC ^^

last time we killed it, which was the only time anyone did it on all 3 servers, i think (w did on RK2) it only dropped 1 Plan

Quote Originally Posted by Dark1947 View Post
    Its like camping an item where you would get like 1/1000% chance to get it compared to BOC ^^
    Yeah, boc is "easy" to get, it just takes a a long time of camping for pts, but its no problems at all getting the item itself
    Gender 'Blackdog' Bender 220/26 Soldier
    Den 'Beskyddaren' Utvalde
    220/18 Keeper
    Kane 'Blacrat' Lives 218/15 Bureaucrat
    Bleeding 'Rofflewaffle' Screaming 180/13 Shade
    Den 'Tempelherren' Trofaste 165/19Fixer

My AO vids:
    Boom! Aimedshot!
    Still Online!

Exactly one.
    Well, 90+ raidforce require to get it is similar to beast encounter done regularly with 120+ ppl. Only difference that all 90+ need to work hard for success and not play with 1 hand while browsing pron.
    You can raid sector42 as often as each 7 hours. Raids itself can be started each 2.5 hours. Now we have reason to do it.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Quote Originally Posted by Siegie View Post
    Come tomorrow to AC raid and you might win one

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=484718

PS: AC only been killed 1 time he droped 1 plan and 5 IPR and several leadbots and typed clumbs. HOWEVER that was a while ago and then battleplan had no meaning in game. So it could be drop was raised OR it is not 100% drop OR ir varies.
    Well this is FC were talking about the boss probably still drops only 1 lol ^^. But anyways i was on test and someone did link the final reward in chat, hes a pretty lucky guy to have gotten it. In my opinion it should be a mission like the one for beast, even if you arent in the kill team you should get credit for the kill if you or your team did any damage... then the invasion plans would spawn in your inventory. Since this fight is as hard as you explained this would sound like a good solution to me .

lots of people have complained about PvM being too easy, now they'll be happy at least
    it makes no sense to complain really, like you can't live w/o that item lol
    sec 42 isn't impossible, so if you really want this item (i don't care much) go get it and stop whining.

Well I still know when we wanted to kill him (when we didn't know what it dropped)
    Then when we knew nobody wanted to join

Hope now that we know what it can become (the battle plan) I hope people will start joining again.

And I also think it's nice that there's gonna be an item only a handfull will have.
    Main: Siegiewonder
    Banktoon: Siegiebank

Proud Members of Neutral Zone

Free Neutral Shops in 4 Holes (close to grid + whompa) Click here!

If everyone culd just stop thinking "I R TEH UBER!" for one sec and look at just how insanly awsomely good this item is i think its fairly obius that it shuldent be quest able OR buy able for your ebay bought credz...

It is quite possible THE hardest item to get in the entire game.. But it has stats after that also... Can you imagine what the game would look like if EVERYONE where running around whith this?

Geeees you guys realy have goten lazy and used to getting everything on a silver plate after LE havent you?
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Comico View Post
    lots of people have complained about PvM being too easy, now they'll be happy at least
    it makes no sense to complain really, like you can't live w/o that item lol
    sec 42 isn't impossible, so if you really want this item (i don't care much) go get it and stop whining.
    The problem isn't that it's too hard. The problem is that you need 90+ others to come and help you get it. I've seen a little of the work that goes into arranging a 42 raid, in some of the first attempts(and the succesful one). It's way above whats required for a beast raid, and even when you get it going and are succesful, only 1/3 of the raid have a chance at the plans.

And yes, I want this, but it might also be one of the hardest items to get currently, just because you need to dig up 90 other goods players(not just 90 players) who are happy to spend the entire evening raiding.

It's a good motivational item to do 42, I like it. It's not *essential*, either

sheesh that item is sick! WTB nano init on it!

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

Who ever said you need the plans for the item?
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast