ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    Godt Saa... Eller - STEEL!
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

Quote Originally Posted by ICCKoruption View Post
    If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.
    if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.

Kinda silly, pretty much no-one will get that ;p

Should drop around 5-10, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Edolran View Post
    Kinda silly, pretty much no-one will get that ;p

Should drop around 5-10, imo.
    well sector42 gona be zerged by 12942324923 pand zerglings + 3023802 apf zerglings +85463893 pvpers so yeah maybe they will actually kill it
    Hacked

Dont forget the 2487264826876 Greedy people who will come just to sell loot rights. Its hype those days.

The dialogue is pretty stupid imo:

Unicorn Security Administrator: Yes? This better be important!
    Kuznechik2: I found this Invasion Plan in Sector 42.

Unicorn High Commander: Interesting...This should prove very useful in our battle against the invaders.

We usually don't give these to people like you but I think we'll make an exception in your case. If half of the civilians on this planet made this kind of effort we'd be rid of the invaders by now.
    Kuznechik2: Great! Glad I could help.

I love the way the dialogue is set up to make out that this is some kind of minor solo effort; rather than the coordinated effort of three forces. The reward is pretty sweet, and sector 42 is a fun challenge, but the overall design is far from perfect in my view.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12