Thread: tatoo notum focus

Talking tatoo notum focus

Where is the mob dropping these tatoo ???

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=158914&t=ag

thx

Lachaude doc 139 RK2
    Labonne engin 133 RK2
    Labrutte enf 125 RK2
    and many more

One of the monster MOBs in Smuggler's Den.

-Jayde

once you get parroted go in the back entrance of smugglers den in borealis, once inside go striat into the next room, (not the one with stairs) take an imediate right and you will go into a big rusty room, best to have a calmer with you cause alot of mobs in there. Once just inside that room take a sharp left into a small door, you will see a Very dark tunnel with hyennas in it, go to the end of it and in the final deadend room you will see a mob called clawfinger forefather, he drops it and if i remeber respawn ist to bad on him.
    - lvl 200 neutral agent -

The mob name is Clawfinger Forefather. He is in Smuglers den. Hes pretty easy to get to. He drops the notum focus kinda rarely though, he mostly drops spirit focus. His spawn is 20-25 minutes or so.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by Lorepan
    once you get parroted go in the back entrance of smugglers den in borealis, once inside go striat into the next room, (not the one with stairs) take an imediate right and you will go into a big rusty room, best to have a calmer with you cause alot of mobs in there. Once just inside that room take a sharp left into a small door, you will see a Very dark tunnel with hyennas in it, go to the end of it and in the final deadend room you will see a mob called clawfinger forefather, he drops it and if i remeber respawn ist to bad on him.
    I was told the door was changed so you cant use parrot, so I went to SFH or whever it was and Ran past all the mantis with Rage and GSF 2.8k+ runspeed and killed him with Tantrumzero a few times.

!¬!!1111!11!!!!
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Door has not been changed.

Got parrotted in this weekend. worked fine.

p.s. Thanks again, Adri
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

I got mine in 2 tries... no idea if it's just pure luck or the drop rate is pretty high

(It's not really an super useful thing, except to recharge your nano by 800 in emergency)

Much easier than the Assult Tank Armor if you ask me...