Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Booster Pack Apartments

Lightbulb Booster Pack Apartments

If you made a booster pack for those who want variety in floor plan, the ability to have furniture, working light switches, and the ability to duplicate a key for your honey or spouse, and more than 10 items ( a shower and toilet would be nice for that extra room that would make a great bathroom)

I'D SIGN UP TO PURCHASE LONG BEFORE IT WAS COMPLETED...here, take my money please, my credit card is #$#$#)#$)

Some people like to immerse themselves in game, give them reason to go to their apartments.
    Danica "Jaxxa" Craddock,
    fna Sun "Snyyper" Botos
    Agent and Java-Junkie of Rubi-Ka

That is a great idea, but it is a question that has been asked over and over

RK-1 Brutenater

Post .

I think the reason they havent implemented the beds/bathtubs/sofas might be because they are potentially threatening to the kids in terms on adult content ( ok, i might be a little over board here, but its true )

Yep...that's why Barbie has so many of them...and a hot tub too.
    Danica "Jaxxa" Craddock,
    fna Sun "Snyyper" Botos

P.S. Just a little rant here with school starting tomorrow again THANK WHATEVER GOD YOU HAVE...but can't us grown-ups have just ONE online game to ourselves....

Take a couple of bags of hormones, shake them up and hand them a set of drums and a french horn and you get a couple of teenagers that send mom beaming into Rubi-Ka to escape. ESCAPE.

Okay rant over...I think I'm okay now
    /bows to Folgers and Calgon.
    Danica "Jaxxa" Craddock,
    fna Sun "Snyyper" Botos

Post .

Ok then, maybe FunCom is scared that Maxis will sue their ass for stealing their idea from The Sims

lol maybe the sims stole the idea from ultima-online?

Originally posted by Jaxxa
    P.S. Just a little rant here with school starting tomorrow again THANK WHATEVER GOD YOU HAVE...but can't us grown-ups have just ONE online game to ourselves....

Take a couple of bags of hormones, shake them up and hand them a set of drums and a french horn and you get a couple of teenagers that send mom beaming into Rubi-Ka to escape. ESCAPE.

LMAO! I'm with you there, Jaxxa. Stupid ass kiddies make up 100% of the griefers, the exploiters, and the annoying bastages, I'd say.

Dunno...it's been my experience some of the adults in these games have a maturity level that rivals toddlers I know.

Given the success of GTA3, despite all the complaints of it's content, I think the MMORPG market will follow suit eventually
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Teens

Actually, the best two roleplayers I know are two teenage boys on Morell-Thule at Everquest....I was refering to two of my four daughters who are the kind of teens you do NOT want on this game and their species.

Some teens can be very mature, but because they are teens, our adult games are not as they could be....specifically because of kids like my french horn player.
    Danica "Jaxxa" Craddock,
    fna Sun "Snyyper" Botos

Hrm- ok then.

Just as an aside- I never said that all 13 year olds are griefing jerks- just that all the griefing jerks I've met have been 13.

Talking

hey im not a jerk

*runs crying to mommy*

RK-1 Brutenater

j00 r 2 teh jerk!

Hee hee.

Talking Toilet

I created a toilet for my apartment. Get one of the small white dressers and a white wastepaper basket. Put the dresser againsed the wall with the drawers facing the wall, then set the basket down in front of it. Volia! A toilet. Well, it looks sorta like a toilet, anyway.

And of course, its in the small room off the main room. Too small for a bedroom, its gotta be the crapper, right? =)

Its amazing what you can come up with when yer bored.
    ++++++++++++++++++
    Swing
    199 Solitus Engeneer
    Omni-Tek, TestLive
    "It used to be that brave heroes would go out into the darkness and slay monsters. Now that we've banished the darkness, we've discovered we're all monsters."

Re: Teens

Actually, the best two roleplayers I know are two teenage boys on Morell-Thule at Everquest....I was refering to two of my four daughters who are the kind of teens you do NOT want on this game and their species.

ah. Good old Morell-Thule. the 'unofficial' RP Server of Everquest. There were some great people on that server. I wish some of them would come over to this game. Great RPers there...*Misses the Hessians, Order of the White Hand, and all the other great rp guilds on MT*
    -------------
    Myles "Tahrus" Barchus
    CEO Freedom News Networks Inc., RK2
    Bureaucrat, Media Mogul, and all-around good guy!

For Blood & Profit !!!

AHHHH You know the Hessians and White Hand? I was Dymenzia, daughter of Cyrric in Hand, and Eisabeau in the Mark of Draconians, you know, the one that went nuts. The Hessians were the best!
    Danica "Jaxxa" Craddock,
    fna Sun "Snyyper" Botos

Re: For Blood & Profit !!!

AHHHH You know the Hessians and White Hand? I was Dymenzia, daughter of Cyrric in Hand, and Eisabeau in the Mark of Draconians, you know, the one that went nuts. The Hessians were the best!
    HOLY *****!! Dymenzia?

KNOW THE HESSIANS? I was IN the Hessians. Anae was a very good friend and Iillil(aka Barcode) was the reason why I decided to try an Enchanter. as you can see...I am a Crat now, which is the same as Enchanter. I had many different alts cause I could never decide on a class. see if you recognize any of these.

Turles Stickyfinger (Halfing Rogue)
    Surlat (Gnome Mage)
    Oggo(Ogre SK)
    Kyaeil Al'Arein(DE Enchanter)

and what server are you on? *hopes RK2*
    -------------
    Myles "Tahrus" Barchus

Turles?!?!?! It's Eisabeau !!!!! I became Dymenzia when I folded the Mark of Draconians. Yes, of COURSE I remember you ...
    and the bad news is I'm on RK1, but it's not really bad news cuz I tried both servers and I really enjoy RK1 more.
    Danica "Jaxxa" Craddock,
    fna Sun "Snyyper" Botos

BAH! come to RK2. that is an order...

really come to RK2 and go Clan. we are working on some very interesting things there..and I am the Guild Leader of the West Athen Militia if you do decide to come over here....
    -------------
    Myles "Tahrus" Barchus

Can't do, Stickyfingers....got too much going on at RK1
    Danica "Jaxxa" Craddock,
    fna Sun "Snyyper" Botos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast