Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Want to do pvp with your fixer (210+) ? Read that :

Waiting for my uber phatz to drop when farming...

Good traders are not all that easy.. you won't be able to just okay 1234567 good traders.. and if you are drained, good luck perking at all

We need love, but do not underestimate!
    "Ignorance is bliss."
    Phat'est Trader on Rimor
    Phat = Pretty Hot and Tempting.
    Entrepreneur Grandmaster "Chacapo" Baiter - Forever Nerfed
    Also known as 'Poir'
    Clanners will be crushed!
    Omni-Tek shall prevail!
    One of the First Traders on Rimor To Have Nanobot Defense and Grand Theft Humidity

Traders are still easier than the new, improved and very annoyingly hard to kill MPs . An MP running around in HP setup keeping perma SS on is pretty much unkillable solo for me on BS.
    Last edited by Racatti; Jul 4th, 2007 at 10:27:00.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    Traders are still easier than the new, improved and very annoyingly hard to kill MPs MP running around in HP setup keeping perma SS on is pretty much unkillable solo for me on BS.
    Good(note I really mean good) traders are still a pain in the ass to kill, but yeah, mps are hard to touch if they know what they're doing ... thankfully most still don't. They just SS and AS.
    Villagebike - 220/22 Metaphysicist - Rebuilding
    Fyxi - 220/25 Fixer - Schtuff
    Nullnvoid - 164/6 Keeper - Supahgimp
    Skrappy - 150/2() Agent - wtb axpeh pl0x
    Irolldadvlol - 60/2 Adventurer - Ubahgimp

Quote Originally Posted by Means
    "FC Nerfsquad" When I have that made into a t-shirt I'll give you full credit.
    Join Primal Instinct in Age of Conan
    give it some love

Fixers really need a new Aimeshot gun. :/

Getting it caped is getting more and more hard on all theses pacth.
    Dark1947 220 / 30 Fixer 1rst fixer AI 30 on Rimor

Advisor of Devil Inside : still looking for new players and pvpers... More info at Devil Inside website here

Actualité Geek et High-Tech Place4Geek.com

Fixer Guides : Low HP setup, PvP and reflects-
    ----------------Tips & Tricks for PVP with your fixer against all profs
    ----------------QL 300 AI eye without burden & without gunship

Moreover, other profs don't have this problem : MA caps always with their crappy bow, MP caps always with their new love bow, same with trader ...
    Our 80% crit resist don't work because they needn't crit for caps AS (because high max dmg on their weapons).

Yea :/

Could funcom add aimed shot to Ofab Hawk MK6 or add some new toys that could help fixers on this

Advisor of Devil Inside : still looking for new players and pvpers... More info at Devil Inside website here

Quote Originally Posted by marvison View Post
    Moreover, other profs don't have this problem : MA caps always with their crappy bow, MP caps always with their new love bow, same with trader ...
    Our 80% crit resist don't work because they needn't crit for caps AS (because high max dmg on their weapons).
    I'd love to have a "crappy" AS-weapon with 378 max dmg.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

The day of FC give us a dreadloch modified hawk (same stats as mk 6, but with lower FA requirement), i reset shotgun and multi ranged, equip a mk 6, and hot swap it with supernova

good SF over here i enjoyed it (didnt even read 10% of it but still) very good.
    In your oppinion fixer should get : good evades , good damage, good HP , good heal delta , to cut this short , fixer would need good everything.Which yes its true , you need good everything to pvp and win vs all professions , only problem is u cant have it ALL.So....dream on
    I brought a great input to this game.
    Thank you for reading my crap <3
    Is it hard to live with 70 IQ?
    PvP Titles = FTW
    Respect yourself (or respect me if u cant respect yourself)

trolls really just say the same damn things without knowing much or reading what we say. yes, we want more dmg in pvp cause atm its pretty hard to kill a decent, not even talking about very well equipped person. we really don't have any realible alpha besides burst, and its and it doesn't exactly do that great dmg. FA misses most of the time and is on a horribly long recharge, AS is all luck meaning usually i hit for min on it. and fling is not non existant as it comes from our craphander and does a might 60ish dmg most of the time. all we trule want is a slightly better AS or some other good alternative wep so we don't have to rely on AS at all.

as far as evades, we have the best. but remeber, evades are still luck based so sometimes i can run through a zerg barely hurt, other times i go splat. and the way thing work with the current game mechanics, unless we get a huge hp boost, having less hp tend to do better since its a smaller amount that our limited healing capabilites ahve to heal.

our hp delta is fine, no idea where anyone says we need uber heal deltas.

so incase you are lazy and skipped what i wrote, as you seem to do with this thread, we just want a bit better dmg in pvp so we can actually kill people, i'm not saying so that we can kill everyone, but atm its hard to kill most profs period, unless you get lucky.

Make Dreloch MOdifed Hawk with lower FA, like 40s, Burst, and AS with high recahrge so it whonte be overpowered, and FIxer only ofc

AS cycle depends on recharge only.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Traders are still easier than the new, improved and very annoyingly hard to kill MPs . An MP running around in HP setup keeping perma SS on is pretty much unkillable solo for me on BS.
    agreed.
    220/AI30
    AO Consortium updated 2.16.09
    [Shadows of Sanity] Besaidbuster: a good 150 enof could tnak all fo them
    [Shadows of Sanity] Omnomnomnom: can i tank all of them?
    [Shadows of Sanity] Besaidbuster: are you enfo ?
    [Shadows of Sanity] Besaidbuster: are 150
    [Shadows of Sanity] Omnomnomnom: no 41 doc
    [Shadows of Sanity] Besaidbuster: tehn noo
    [Shadows of Sanity] Omnomnomnom: =(

blind them so they cant run put all the perks up dof+limber+decaptive stance and pets whont touch you to much every now and then..only thing to worry about is AS
    Phear the chiprel!

Staying alive is not a problem, killing em is a lot harder.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

use lava caps
    or if yuo have grafts up and wolf form root graft the heal pet then run away alittle and if they follow and forget the pet you and pew pew them to death with normal hits
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    The point is, playing an agent needs more skill.

I'm not talking about clueless noobs.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Well 17.7 patch will introduce upgraded weapons of old ones. Maybe they will update borealis pistol or craphander . Because ranged advys and fixers need more dmg in pvp it can even happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggysmallz View Post
    Well 17.7 patch will introduce upgraded weapons of old ones. Maybe they will update borealis pistol or craphander . Because ranged advys and fixers need more dmg in pvp it can even happen.
    Let the prophet speak from you.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast