Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Want to do pvp with your fixer (210+) ? Read that :

Want to do pvp with your fixer (210+) ? Read that :

Here is a guide for pvp, for fixers lvl 210+ (updated for LE)

Breed : Well so far the best breed for a fixer is Atrox (for mongo rage in PVP to gank evades profs with evades perks up) or Opifex(big evades best symbs and AR), if you are solitus you will have less evades and more life (bad but you can get regen hp perks with genome) & nanomage ( no need to talk about it ) there are many topics about breed already on this forum.

Abilities : Well max all abilites except nano pool if you lack of ip.

Ranged :
    Max SMG : for big AR
    Burst : need to be 1500+ to equip ql 300 alien smg and have 8 sec delay on Burst, actually i maxed it to use high ql fixer special bullets
    Fling shot : 1001 just to equip the smg if you do pvm
    Full auto : Max it to put ql 300 ofab mk5
    Aimed shot : Max it
    Shotgun : You need 1200 ish to reach the MBS (Max Beneficial Skill) on the Onehander but i have noticed getting it maxed = higher change to crit with regular hits, and they very high, so max it.

Speed :
    Ranged init : max it to have 1sec / 1sec in full def.
    Nano init : Dont put ip in it, your viral compiler do enough
    Dodge Rng : max it
    Evade CLC : max it
    Duck exp : max it
    Nano Resist : max it

Nano & skills :
    Bio Meta : The needed to self cast the last hot ( 1255 BM needed )
    Matter Crea : NO IP needed here
    Time & Space : Raise it high enough to cast SWS
    Matter Metam : Raise it high enough for SWS
    Psycho Modi : Raise it enough to be able to self cast the nano that give 20% more evades (1368 PM needed)
    Treatment : Max it for high ql symbiants and also QL 275 Battle Prepared Treatment Kit
    First aid : get enough ip in to use high ql stims at least 1k to use Advanced Restoration Kit

Spying :
    Break & Entry: 0 ip here you dont need b&e for pvp.
    Concealment : Max it, so you cant be seen from many players, also fixers got a +40 conceal buff and also the expertise to help you hide better
    Perception : put 0 ip in it use : PVP scope : Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer ql 275 or use ELLTS if you got creds ^^
    If you max Percept with stare you will see almsot everyone in hide even some agents.

PERKS :

For someone 220/30 :

SMG Mastery Level 10
    Spatial Displacement Level 10
    GeniusLevel 2
    First Aid Level 2
    Dark Kin Level 10
    Defensive Stance Level 10
    Champion of Light Artillery Level 10
    Champion of Nano CombatLevel 10
    AcrobatLevel 4
    GraspLevel 1
    Notum repulsor lvl 1 only if you are AI 30 with nano combat 10 and LE researchs maxed you will need also use some more ip in nano skills to cast your stuff, you need to self all except SWS that you will cast with CM + Wrangle or just one of those if you raise it more.

If you are a lvl lower : Use SL perks : Def stance maxed, SMG mastery maxed, Acrobat maxed, Genius 2.
    IF you have an AI lvl lower : Champion Light Artillery 1rst :P and 1 perk in Dark Kin then raise Champion of Nano Combat. & if you go over AI lvl 21 start to raise Dark kin to max
    Also 2nd genome opifex isnt bad for blind.

Equipment :

You need some extra stuff : Root graft are usefull if you lack of nano or if your target has a big nano resist.
    Your smg need to be in Right Hand (Ofab MK5) and your Shotgun in Left hand

Before you pvp dont forget to go FULL DEF & get some outside buffs :

RRFE (from Soldier to reflect dmg : this one is very important)
    TTS (from Agent give you aimed shot <3 and some crit bonus) (increase AS dmg)
    MoP (from Martial Artist give you crit change) (increase AS dmg)
    those are the basic ones you really need

Mass PVP
    In mass pvp keep spamming AOE Snares and ROOTs it help a lot to get down a target, remember that Jarring Burst work as a stun also and block your target for few sec so its nice to use when he run.
    IF you trained Freak Strengh try to land grasp to others gank take him down easy since he cant move, work very well on docs agents & prof without evades
    For the rest i advise you to switch limbers and use your dmg perks only after you used few alphas on him People think fixers are gimp so just alpha and spam them with perks when they are ~~ 50% of life they will be surprised
    Last thing USE ASSIST !
    Remember you cant be crit cant be hit much cant be perked except TROX melee prof cant be rooted if you got Spatial Displacement you are very good prof in the battle you can stay in front call targets run in omni blob to gank docs or some healing / mezz prof etc... Only thing that can kill you is being called ... When you see Attacked by xxx x 10 you can run back or meep depend of your HP's

PVP vs MP :

ROOT pets and alpha & perk the MP he will die fast since he got crap evades and you do enough dmg to OD the heal pet, with full auto from our new gun with LE you can alpha them . Just dont use it in the spe blocks they got ^^

PVP vs Crat :

Root Carlos good crat with ithaka can do a lot of dmg on you but you can get them if they dont stun you, with new LE stuff you will kill them way easily.

PVP vs Engi :

Well you cant do anything here...
    They got speblockers and biococon so even if you land perks they will cocon and you will die from their pets + dmg you cant do much vs 220 engi self , you can get them only in large areas rooting their pets and trying to kill the engi with regular hits + perks thats all.

PVP vs Doc :

With Full auto from our LE MK5 you can kill them even 220 doc, use grasp or jarring burst, all you need is time your alpha while they cast a dot or something like that. Usually i do just AS Burst fling on them until they get under 50% hp where i throw full auto. In most of time they dont have time to throw and heal perk. But it still luck.

PVP vs Agent :

With LE is pretty easy, except if they FP sol but well in that case all you need is root them and wait TMS is down. If they are FP doc 1 or 2 perks + AS Burst Fling Full auto = dead agent.
    Yea they squishy and your best way to make titles ^^

PVP vs SOL

If they use FA gun = you win without problem
    IF they use AS gun its same story as agent except that you wait for AMS to run out
    Remove token board for low hp use radiation reflect bracers
    SO alpha him a few sit heal sit heal etc...
    When he use AMS set a timer keep healing on ground when its out MOR + FLESH stand up and alpha root perk him = dead soldier

PVP vs MA

If you got defensive stance lvl 10 they wont crit you, you have to keep a certain distance between you and them. If you manage to room them all they can do is AS so its pretty easy to take them down. Else you need be sure they dont get you doing AS Sneak Dimach. If you can perk them cast LCC on them (-170 evades). With new LE stuff you should perk them even when they got limber up.

PVP vs Adventurer

Melee adv :

From my own experience you can kill them with LE when they are self buffed i even used to alpha some 220 adv caping AS & Full auto on them in battle stations. They are way more easy to perk with LE. Make sure you dont stand near them to avoid AS Sneak Dimach. If they are melee.

Ranged adv :

They got higher evades due to css, but they cant alpha you down that easy. Their full auto will miss you pretty often. Cast LCC on them to remove 170 evades you may miss full auto on them but you can take them down will just take few longer than 220 melee adv.

PVP vs Fixer

Well use heal delta items and buffs. Refresh your Omni med short hot pretty often. Cast LCC on them to land more regular hits and bursts. You will kill them with Aimed most of the time. But with LE since you get 3k+ ar with towers you can perk some 215-220 fixers. Those without css are usually perkable if you got decent AR.

PVP vs Enforcer

Well swap limbers so they cant perk you even with MR if you have good setup alpha enough them to make them use cocon then when its down you can spam perks. They even easier to take down since cocon nerf, dont get killed by Aimed or Sneak if they got it and think that they got Dimach too

PVP vs keeper

Its like Enforcers :
    Whatever their breed, keeper is easy with LE you will land AS FA pretty easy, only atrox can cause you problem if you dont expect their Mongo Rage, but keepers arent a prof you should fear

PVP vs NT

Hmm if you got conceal press H since they dont aggro you, you will hide and they are without target Make sure you got 9k + hp at least to resist some triples. But you can kill them by sneaking and ganking when they dont expect it. Else i would tell you RUN

PVP vs Trader

Most of them are piece of cake to kill you perk so it die fast. But they got aimed and 1 perk (that got low dodge check ) that they will land on you so watch your life

To be continued & completed
    Feel free to share your experience / comments
    Last edited by Dark1947; Apr 1st, 2007 at 16:46:46.
    Dark1947 220 / 30 Fixer 1rst fixer AI 30 on Rimor

Advisor of Devil Inside : still looking for new players and pvpers... More info at Devil Inside website here

Actualité Geek et High-Tech Place4Geek.com

Fixer Guides : Low HP setup, PvP and reflects-
    ----------------Tips & Tricks for PVP with your fixer against all profs
    ----------------QL 300 AI eye without burden & without gunship

nice 1 ^^
    Please ignore the idiot posting this.
    ████████████
    ████████████
    ████████████

Wink

Great Post and sure will help a lot of fixers,it cant be wrong your tha BEST Fixah on RK2

Best traders are a lot harder nut to crack now, good thing they are all clan Some have dimach too.
    Last edited by Racatti; Apr 1st, 2007 at 20:44:10.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    Best traders are a lot harder nut to crack now, good thing they are all clan Some have dimach too.
    Yes i saw that too but actually only danger is get half HP and eat AS + duck perk

Advisor of Devil Inside : still looking for new players and pvpers... More info at Devil Inside website here

Quote Originally Posted by Dark1947 View Post
    Make sure you got 9k + hp at least to resist some triples. But you can kill them by sneaking and ganking when they dont expect it. Else i would tell you RUN
    Dont fix always run?
    Enforzaaa-220/25/68 Enforcer - Vatos Locos

And a dozen of other alts not even worth mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by enforzaaa View Post
    Dont fix always run?
    Depend vs who.

You said atrox and opi are best breeds for fixers but you don't talk about atrox at all : /. WTB more trox lub <3.

I'm 210 atm and I can't kill much profs on my own on BS. I'm stuck to supple due to my lack of sense so FA and high AR profs hurt me hard. AS caps a lot more often than expected but I always get crap ones when target is about to die . So my question is, after AI 20 (CoLA, Primary Genome), should I go CoNC or Dark Kin? Both lines are nice when maxed but can't really choose. AI 21 to 24 will be Dark Kin for sure but after that I dunno.
    blah

Acutally if i was Atrox I would go for ai 21 : Atrox Genome 10 Nano Combat 10 Dark Kin 1

Atrox is interesting just to gank fixers or land full autos on evade profs
    Also you can put 300 r arm "pretty easy".

Only problem is your HP how much you have atm ?

You need conc10 if you wanna perk fixers as a trox. Also ai24 for wit.

About LE, now that onehander is the only crappy AS gun left, I got capped from left and right all the time from everyone. You're best chance is either to outheal them (not gonna happen as trox with maxed body dev), or kill the guy faster than he does you. Also with MR you can land lava capsule on anyone too.
    Last edited by Racatti; Apr 2nd, 2007 at 12:25:16.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

I see Trox fixer as ganker Sneak & Gank you got too much hp with body dev maxed to go fight in front. Aimed(s) from a zerg group will pwn you quickly

I have around 10k atm with this setup.
    blah

It pwnz : )
    blah

Damn you guys got it rough in pvp
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    Damn you guys got it rough in pvp
    not at all, actually.
    Arwillan- 220 opi fixer (retired)

Kandelario- 220 trox agent.

lol,Traders got some love so they think they can take us down now I havnt met one trader I fear,they all still easy
    Togafix 320 Fixer

Casting NCU

yes Trader need still something like something to avoid my aimed & perks ^^

PVP vs Shade

Make sure you have enough perception. Root and laugh.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Taranide View Post
    PVP vs Shade

Make sure you have enough perception. Root and laugh.
    I didnt puted it because it was so hmm explicit ?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast