Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Conselment speed

Quote Originally Posted by Mrstabber View Post
    WB City PvP and I'll stop whine ...back than was a pleasure to pvp as a shade ...I really and really don't get same satisfaction from BS!#23
    That or make this wishes come true@!
    City pvp even with all the back yard hugging and tittle farmers and the pockets and the outside buffs. i still way much better than bs. its actually fun with extra targets to tab threw hiding behind walls ect. and being able to chat with your fellow players while pvping, granted its not as many fights as bs. but city pvp gets my blood flowing alot more than bs pvp.

Wtb 16.4 back, WtS 17.0 booster patch.. i mean expansion.. soz!
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Bumping for general dissatisfaction and grumpiness. Things are wrong and they need to be fixed.

/signed i hate shade sneaking, i havent raised sneak attk because i know i team alot atm so not worth the hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Eralius View Post
    /signed i hate shade sneaking, i havent raised sneak attk because i know i team alot atm so not worth the hassle.
    you mean concealment right? because you need maxed sneak for good backstabs
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

I feel useless in the BS because I am constantly trying to sneak over to people who end up running away. I don't do anything in the BS, and if I'm not concealed, I just get flattened.

Quote Originally Posted by With View Post
    I feel useless in the BS because I am constantly trying to sneak over to people who end up running away. I don't do anything in the BS, and if I'm not concealed, I just get flattened.
    I know i have mac truck syndrome also
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticshade View Post
    I know i have mac truck syndrome also
    You end sneaking.
    Attacked by Kamiiina!
    Kamiiina hit you for 3765 points of Burst damage.
    Kamiiina tries to attack you with FullAuto, but misses!
    Kamiiina hit you for 3765 points of Fling Shot damage.
    Player Kamiiina hit you for 3765 points of energy damage.

That's nice, killed in .5 seconds. She even missed the Full Auto.

I hadn't even finished LOADING the freaking screen when I got attacked. And I'd been in conceal.

edit: good god I hate the battlestation. Forget this game, I'm going back to WoW. I was wrong to have paid for the new subscription.
    Last edited by With; Apr 13th, 2007 at 00:24:21.

Big <3 to this, Agents and Shades alike NEED this boost.

Also I havn't read the replies, but if it hasn't been said, it's absolutely neccessary that this be Shade/Agent boost only. We are the concealment professions, other professions should stay at the severely low walking speed of Sneak's current form.
    Nano Fetishist.

Anim - NanoAgent - Highest on rk1, and maybe highest active across all 3 servers.
    Leaudoma - Nanomage NT
    Ashzhanra - Nanomage MP
    Marjah - NanoEnf
    (Also various other non-nanomage gimps)

Mocker for Life.

when i sneak in BS in middle of 220 toons i feel like im in matrix bullet time mode!

On exception though i'm the only one in slow motion!
    There seems to be problems with the internet itself!

not even a dev / sil statement on this.. its sad to remain unheared
    Pheddex 220/30/70 trox agent equip

Pheddy 220/30/70 soli crat equip

Pheddette 164/19/42 opi trader equip

Lavidaloco 150/17/30 opi agent equip

Tinytall 200/25/70 opi advy equip

Quote Originally Posted by Perin View Post
    Big <3 to this, Agents and Shades alike NEED this boost.

Also I havn't read the replies, but if it hasn't been said, it's absolutely neccessary that this be Shade/Agent boost only. We are the concealment professions, other professions should stay at the severely low walking speed of Sneak's current form.
    Personaly i dont think agents sould get the full effect of it or at all your ranged and have a good alpha, shades really need this because we are melee and have to behind the target by the time we get close their gone. you guys can perk from sneak hit as cast root and use stun perk to stop them from runing, and all you have to do is just be able to tab them...
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Could even add some sort of a perk sollution to it. Perkline or research or some such?
    Proud member of the Wolf Brigade, a supporter of the NDI.

{Edited by Corwynn - Profanity, even badly spelt, is against the forum guidelines}
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    "Hush little baby, don't say a word"
    "Mommy's gonna get you an Ofab Bird."
    "If that Ofab Bird won't swing"
    "Mommy's gonna buy you an Ofab Ring."

Quote Originally Posted by Ferlorn View Post
    Could even add some sort of a perk sollution to it. Perkline or research or some such?
    If a perkline i would suggest adding it to Shadow(ai) Research i would say Ambushing (LE) because they both deal with concealment, having them in any other line wouldn't make sense
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

They said they were adding new research in 17.4, adding one that adds to shade's concealment speed and giving us our last bit of piercing or AR would be dandy. But yes, your sollution works well to, less grinding ftw. \o/
    Last edited by Ferlorn; May 11th, 2007 at 20:15:27.

{Edited by Corwynn - Profanity, even badly spelt, is against the forum guidelines}

I think the new research in 17.4 will just be global.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Yeah, me to, but one can dream, no? ^^

A very good idea. I was thinking the same thing actually but tbh i think its too much work for FC to add in...

Quote Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
    A very good idea. I was thinking the same thing actually but tbh i think its too much work for FC to add in...
    too much work? it would take hardly any time to code it used already ingame machanitcs and only needs a few if than else statments checking if Proff == shade then Set %sneakingspeed ((%runspeed/3) + (%concealment/3)) type statments and then a little testing and would be able to be up and running
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticshade View Post
    too much work? it would take hardly any time to code it used already ingame machanitcs and only needs a few if than else statments checking if Proff == shade then Set %sneakingspeed ((%runspeed/3) + (%concealment/3)) type statments and then a little testing and would be able to be up and running
    yeah i think you misunderstood what i meant. In reality it would not be hard at all, could do it in about 10 minutes... but we are talking about FC here, you have extremely high expectations of FC if you think they will actually do something good for this game

Quote Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
    yeah i think you misunderstood what i meant. In reality it would not be hard at all, could do it in about 10 minutes... but we are talking about FC here, you have extremely high expectations of FC if you think they will actually do something good for this game
    my bad i did miss understand what you said i was 1/2 asleep and my sarcasm meter was broke got it fix this morning though!
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast