Thread: Newbie Island clearance

And yet we still get nothing. Im starting to loose faith in FC. I would even settle for a "No Never Gonna Happen" at this point.
    Last edited by DragonBrother; Aug 23rd, 2008 at 00:58:00.
    Ramorth - Keeper
    Mementha - MP Rk2

Best AO Vid Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonBrother View Post
    And yet we still get nothing. Im starting to loose faith in FC. I would even settle for a "No Never Gonna Happen" at this point.
    I wouldn't be too sure. They like to announce much-anticipated upgrades on relatively short notice (raid interface, casting system revamp, unique spawn time nerf). And with a new gfx engine coming in, it's actually kind of likely. After all, it would be a great business move.

Well heres to keeping our appendages crossed X X
    Ramorth - Keeper
    Mementha - MP Rk2

Best AO Vid Ever!

/|\**Bump**/|\
    Ramorth - Keeper
    Mementha - MP Rk2

Best AO Vid Ever!

Bump again. Dose/did fc even read this thread yet/at all/anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Bump again. Dose/did fc even read this thread yet/at all/anymore?
    Hard to say, but much more and the list of supporters may outnumber Funcom staff roster if it doesn't already.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

I think the biggest problem with FC is not enough feedback in forums. This is a old and valid topic and I would love to get a yes/no on it. I guess silence is a no.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    I think the biggest problem with FC is not enough feedback in forums. This is a old and valid topic and I would love to get a yes/no on it. I guess silence is a no.
    Actually silence is consent

Just tell the cop's you didn’t see the ducktape on her mouth :3

(wow that was random, im going to sleep now... mabey)

<(--Bumpage--)>
    Ramorth - Keeper
    Mementha - MP Rk2

Best AO Vid Ever!

I started up on RK2 recently and compared to my froob start in 2006 on RK1 the difference is atrocious.

I had an easier clean start as a Froob in 06 than as an experienced LE in 08...wtf kind of sense does that make?

what Chainfall said.

/signed
    /bumped
    /do it please
    I find it rather easy to portray a businessman. Being bland, rather cruel and incompetent comes naturally to me.
    John Cleese

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    While there are quite a few smart people with AI30, the grind was so excruciating that only idiots who would stare at a can of orange juice bearing the word "concentrate" for hours could enjoy it.
    This thread must be dying, I posted in it.

I know that 200 unique people supporting this is impressive but given that would be just 1% of a 20,000 player server population (both servers together) and well it is kind of hard to see much happening with it just from this thread.

I do hope it gets done in some form. Just not sure 200 people asking is enough yet.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

Well, some suggestions have been taken with only 1 person in support and 20 against it. So if Funcom takes those suggestions I see no reason why they shouldn't take this one
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

250 on RK1 at a time and let us say 500 on RK2 with 150 on RK3 that means 900 at a time, now let us say they all only play for four hours, all log off and the next 900 jump on, then you are look at 5400 people. That is my gut instinct. Now doen't forget that the forum is like making a statistic, we are taking what? 1000 users and getting 200 in support, so you could say we have 20% of the population actively asking for change.

##--Mega Bumpage--##
    Ramorth - Keeper
    Mementha - MP Rk2

Best AO Vid Ever!

bump!
    I find it rather easy to portray a businessman. Being bland, rather cruel and incompetent comes naturally to me.
    John Cleese

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    While there are quite a few smart people with AI30, the grind was so excruciating that only idiots who would stare at a can of orange juice bearing the word "concentrate" for hours could enjoy it.
    This thread must be dying, I posted in it.

Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 LastLast