Thread: Bronto hide......... :-(

Bronto hide......... :-(

Hi all... I am desperatly trying to find the piece for the body ac (Large patch of Hard bronto hide) ......
    Is it ingame? Does anyone know where to find it or if there is a ql restriction on it, e.g. that it begins at a certain ql up to ql200... i found all other pieces.. justnot this one.....

Exclamation

Apparently not dropping on live yet for some reason. Theres a long thread about it in here somewhere.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

I have yet to see one ingame ... and I make alot of bronto
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Well this sux once more... lol... Weapon recipes are bugged, bracers cant be made right... Now even one stupid piece of brionto hide to complete the set does not exist rofl lmao

Thx tho for the answer, that keep me from continuing to look for it.

=)

Search for Kamikazi bot and SHARE THE ENGINEER PAIN.

Yes is sucks
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Actually I have a large patch of hard bronto hide....it's extremely low ql. I double checked to make sure and yeah, it's the hard stuff. But i dunno, it might be too low ql to be of any use. send a tell to xcelsius and ill show it to you
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

maybe it's just the higher ql that isnt dropping?
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat