Greetings,

In January we will be having a Meet & Greet for our House our Clan if any Clan Guild is looking for allies or any single person is looking for a guild to join this would be a good time to show up and meet some of House Rising Phoenix... I do not know if I will be their or not. I shall try my best to be their but if I am not I know Lady Unitsi will be ... and she is the Rock of our house..

Thannk You

INFORMATION ON MEET & GREET FOLLOWS..

Saturday, Jan 5th - Meet and Greet
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Place -
West Athens Backyard 4 (next to Grid Access and Club)

Time -
10am PST
11am MST
NOON CST
1pm EST
5pm GMT

Time to meet your family and interact.
Time to answer questions
Time to talk of events we may have upcoming
Time to swap bags around to look to see if you can upgrade
Time to announce promotions - below are the folks that will be awarded title of Vassel. Come and share the celebration.

Solise Mspain Harkaiser Alex24 Delion Harishka Gabrya
Maximus2 Hobowomen Harumi Brillion Etech Gadiel Niea01
Opalstar1 Lawson Ranvier Darkgift Dectro Larok Dooo Kagera
Dbig1

These folks have been tagged Rising Phoenix for 30 days or more and this makes them eligible to be promoted to Vassal.
So if you see any of them, do a gentle reminder to be at this Meet and Greet.

If you wish to add anything - please feel free to do.
Unitsi Embar Rising Phoenix www.risingphoenix.org ICQ# 2405061

*** NOTES ***

Our House is one of sharing and giving but we do have rules.. one of them deals with material that has been collected and is held for members of our family.
Should you become a member of House Rising Phoenix and pass the probation time.. House bags are given full access too. BUT they are for House members only.. not to take and sell.. ( Unless given specific permission from lady Uni or Lord Karn ) or to give to friends... We also hope that any new memebrs of our house would contribute just as they benifit.
Aquiring items or wealth is NOT the 1st & foremost goal of our Guild.. Roleplay is 1st & Foremost and assisting one another to enjoy the game.

** Bows **

Thank You