Thread: About the clan organizations

About the clan organizations

First of all, please update them! The Knights have left the Council of Truth days ago, yet it still shows them as "CoT-affiliated" in the thread.

Second, all the Clans except Sentinels (and dustbrigade if you can even call that a Clan) are in one way or another searching for a purely diplomatic solution. In other words there isn't really much of a choice! So if you lead a moderate clan of warriors, your only option seems to be Sentinels, which is a radical group. This is really disheartening.

Could you please make more eloberate discriptions? Omni departments are obvious as a whistle, everyone understands what Omni Med does. But the clans all have a vague description, saying basically: .... diplomatic solution... led by... (not) affiliated with CoT...

What if your clan would like to see a diplomatic solution, but is realistic and willing to take up arms/fight for their cause? That's not an odd point of view, yet there is no FC Clan to accomodate that, it seems?
    Proud member of the Ancarim Iron Legion.

Don’t mettle in the affairs of Cats. You are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Melee advy!

Yes I know exactly what you mean Dein. My Clan(First Light for those that don't know) really couldn't be pigeonholed into any of those categories. In fact that's the very reason First Light helped form EndGame. But I'm worried that organizations like EndGame are going to be left out of the Clans' decision making process because they aren't "affiliated". Oh well. I guess there's more to life than politics. ^_^