Thread: Post your Real Life Pics part 2!!

~~
    RK2 Guernica - 220 (18) Mp
    RK2 Taotou - 180 (12) Doc
    + Assorted old toons I don't play anymore
    ~~
    ╞╤╧╪♥Gue♥ ╪╧╤╡
    [Vantura]: guerni can I get ssome loving
    To [Vantura]: I'm sorry, but you're clan. I'm omni. It would never work. I'm high maintenance. I need towers above TL 4. And none of those gay animal hats you guys wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Guernica View Post
    That pic actually got me excited !! j/k

Nice btw
    No longer plays. It ruins my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Malak View Post
    That pic actually got me excited !!

Nice btw

Fixed to the truth!

Anyways, wow I just went through this, some hot pictures! wewt! Guernica.. your bunny is HOT like fire!

Oh and Grafter... Let's get some shoes... and Let me borrow that top! (maybe some will get it? )

Keep up the hot pictures, I'm tempted to post one from homecoming, but I don't know
    "Ignorance is bliss."
    Phat'est Trader on Rimor
    Phat = Pretty Hot and Tempting.
    Entrepreneur Grandmaster "Chacapo" Baiter - Forever Nerfed
    Also known as 'Poir'
    Clanners will be crushed!
    Omni-Tek shall prevail!
    One of the First Traders on Rimor To Have Nanobot Defense and Grand Theft Humidity

Quote Originally Posted by Nanotehnpoir View Post
    Fixed to the truth!

Anyways, wow I just went through this, some hot pictures! wewt! Guernica.. your bunny is HOT like fire!

Oh and Grafter... Let's get some shoes... and Let me borrow that top! (maybe some will get it? )

Keep up the hot pictures, I'm tempted to post one from homecoming, but I don't know
    rofl.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e354/sojitz/menew.jpg
    took it yesterday in the gym mid workout...why? It was actually a mistake photo i was messing with my vid cam and it was on photo mode and i hit the take pic button instead of mode rofl...but nonetheless lol. This is why i dont wear hats in the gym..they just get drenched in sweat and childishly put go bad rofl.

some new ones.

KINGZ OF AZ ROUND 3

ME WITH MITCHEL MUSSO FROM HANNAH MONTANA

IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW.
    Audaz
    Level 220/AI18 Vampire(RK1)
    Boco
    Level 212/AI14 Techno-Wizard (RK1)
    Advisor of Synergy Factor
    Founder/Former DJ, GridStream Productions

<Chanell> every time i see "this account will remain active" in some engis sig i hear a "cha-ching cha-ching"

Beardedone1++;

Quote Originally Posted by boco View Post
    some new ones.

KINGZ OF AZ ROUND 3

ME WITH MITCHEL MUSSO FROM HANNAH MONTANA

IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW.

First pic reminds me of that show a year or so back where they would go "head-to-head" and breakdance like that...course seeing white folks do that reminds me of the 80's Good job!

rofl.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e354/sojitz/menew.jpg
    took it yesterday in the gym mid workout...why? It was actually a mistake photo i was messing with my vid cam and it was on photo mode and i hit the take pic button instead of mode rofl...but nonetheless lol. This is why i dont wear hats in the gym..they just get drenched in sweat and childishly put go bad rofl.
    I saw your pictures when you first posted them with swords and stuff, but I didn't notice till now...Your traps are huge! zomg!

First pic reminds me of that show a year or so back where they would go "head-to-head" and breakdance like that...course seeing white folks do that reminds me of the 80's Good job!
    i used to dance with the crew that won the competition that 'you got served' is based around...

but im a competitor in the NBL's "Kingz Of" tournaments here in AZ.. thats where that pic came from.

I represent UnderGround Movement as bboy fraKture. recognize! haha :]

but thanks :]
    Audaz
    Boco

<Chanell> every time i see "this account will remain active" in some engis sig i hear a "cha-ching cha-ching"

Beardedone1++;

Why would you ever want to take a picture with someone from Hannah Montana?

Worst. Show. Ever. (perhaps)
    Ruffixx, 220/30/66 Omni Opifex Fixer
    Pugilius, 206/30/49 Omni Opifex MA
    Blessedbrawl, 200/0 Omni Froob Opifex MA
    Medor, 199/23/42 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Vindicius, 189/20/46 Omni Atrox Enforcer
    Evilrilius, 100/10 Omni Nano MP - Foremans Killing Machine

Proud General of Obsidian Order

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffixx View Post
    Why would you ever want to take a picture with someone from Hannah Montana?

Worst. Show. Ever. (perhaps)
    Don't be hating on Hannah Montana!

She gave us great hits like "Best of Both Worlds," "I've got nerve" and much more!

Wewt wewt?
    "Ignorance is bliss."
    Phat'est Trader on Rimor
    Phat = Pretty Hot and Tempting.
    Entrepreneur Grandmaster "Chacapo" Baiter - Forever Nerfed
    Also known as 'Poir'
    Clanners will be crushed!
    Omni-Tek shall prevail!
    One of the First Traders on Rimor To Have Nanobot Defense and Grand Theft Humidity

Quote Originally Posted by Nanotehnpoir View Post
    Don't be hating on Hannah Montana!

She gave us great hits like "Best of Both Worlds," "I've got nerve" and much more!

Wewt wewt?
    Yeah when she gets older we will all see her boobs (aka she will become slutty more than likely...rofl its just history repeating itself..hopefully not though)

Yeah when she gets older we will all see her boobs (aka she will become slutty more than likely...rofl its just history repeating itself..hopefully not though)
    I doubt it. She's Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter, and as we all know, they're wholesome country-folk. Who knows though, maybe she'll steal a tractor and crash it into a barn under the influence of several wine coolers and a bottle of Zima.
    Where was it when I first heard that sweet sound of humility?
    It came to my ears in the god damn loveliest melody
    How grateful I was then to be part of the mystery
    To love and to be loved
    Let's just hope that is enough

Could become like that skank from High School Musical 2 or whatever...

or look at Brittney Spears...

Disney can have some actors/performers that go bad

Anyways the recent bumpage of this thread made me realized it's been ages since I've posted a pic, maybe since the first thread. Need to work on that
    Ruffixx, 220/30/66 Omni Opifex Fixer
    Pugilius, 206/30/49 Omni Opifex MA
    Blessedbrawl, 200/0 Omni Froob Opifex MA
    Medor, 199/23/42 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Vindicius, 189/20/46 Omni Atrox Enforcer
    Evilrilius, 100/10 Omni Nano MP - Foremans Killing Machine

Proud General of Obsidian Order

matern

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffixx View Post
    Could become like that skank from High School Musical 2 or whatever...

or look at Brittney Spears...

Disney can have some actors/performers that go bad
    In the case of Vanessa Hudgens: To her credit, she was trying to be a skank in private, though no one can deny that her reputation definitely took a turn for the worse when those pictures leaked.

As for Britney Spears...well, I guess she would be a prime example of what happens when you marry Kevin Federline. I've never liked her though, and take advantage of every available opportunity to laugh at how white trash and maternally inept she is.
    To love and to be loved

cant remember if i posted in here yet or not. so many forums so many who are you threads ;p

Jonny/ Ss - 22 from the uk
    <3
    inc emo sex!11!

someone in my org said i looked like a japanese cartoon character

SAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUKE!
    SilentSlash 220 Solitus Shade
    SilentSlashy 220 Atrox Shade
    Rarara 220 Solitus Crat
    Kinkypron 220 Solitus cyb0rEngi
    Nerfuuu 220 Atrox TS-Trader
    also FT. taxslash 200 crat / darkblu 150 fixer / freetrial 101 - fgrid biattch

I'm Back... again ^_^!

i used to love brittney spears back in her 'oops' days.

vanessa hudgens had her pics leaked by drake bell (who was the original recipient) , and then vanessa's boyfriend (Zac Efron) found out and was all pissed off (understandably)

hannah montana isnt very nice, at least shes rather unappreciative of her corporate supporters.

when i worked the concert, she walked right past our booth (i wont disclose where i work, but if you pay attention to my pix you can figure it out) and didnt even so much as wave to us.. and we're the only people who support her in the valley.

oh well. good times, good times.
    Audaz
    Boco

Beardedone1++;

i used to love brittney spears back in her 'oops' days.

vanessa hudgens had her pics leaked by drake bell (who was the original recipient) , and then vanessa's boyfriend (Zac Efron) found out and was all pissed off (understandably)

hannah montana isnt very nice, at least shes rather unappreciative of her corporate supporters.

when i worked the concert, she walked right past our booth (i wont disclose where i work, but if you pay attention to my pix you can figure it out) and didnt even so much as wave to us.. and we're the only people who support her in the valley.

oh well. good times, good times.

Zac Efron being pissed off at you man is like a fly being irritated that your swinging at it...can get mad buzz around but ultimately..what is it gonna do? Eat crap and just bother you

Drake deserved those pictures. Efron loves dudes.
    To love and to be loved

From a while ago when I lived in Ann Arbor http://www.hyperspazz.com/mestage.jpg

Getting an award for something, I forget what... http://www.hyperspazz.com/cert.jpg

Looking for my beer between sets at a show http://www.hyperspazz.com/show.jpg
    Last edited by Totenmacher; Nov 29th, 2007 at 20:48:22.

Page 19 of 112 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373869 ... LastLast