Thread: DimensioneX - Recognize that screenshot?

DimensioneX - Recognize that screenshot?

I was just surfing around randomly at work and found this:
    http://www.dimensionex.net/

The rest is of no interest of course :P
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

lol wow! oO

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Hahaha, that could be interesting hehehehe
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Looks familiar somehow...
    *BAM*

The images they use are pulled off Google image search.

I've seen that site come across before. At that time, that particular screenshot was on the first page of results when searching for "mmorpg engine".
    I assume they picked the Anarchy Online shot as it didn't have any GUI on it.
    Last edited by Vhab; May 13th, 2014 at 14:02:40.
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

I smell a lawsuit
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

Someone is selling AO engine for free? Lolza. Gimme, gimme. Gonna make it an AO clone, real shiny graphics, but no SL, expansions wont be free to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch