Thread: what if... GAME OVER

what if... GAME OVER

what would happen if the clans take over all of rubi ka? or omni does the same? would it be game over? or wud ppl just wait for the respawns, imagine some 56ker dls the game just to find out the the clans have taken the planet!!
    but is it possible? or will the constant respawing of guards just eventually drive the attackers away?
    Love makes the world go around
    Beer makes it go faster

I'm not sure sure Omni-Tek vs. the Clans is really the final conflict in this game. It's keeping the players occupied for now. But, it's true that the 'Omni Pig!, Dirty Clanner!' nonsense is getting old. It's starting to only appeal to the most hardcore RP'ers and PvP'ers. Purpose is slowly slipping away on Rubi'Ka.

Gotta blame most of that on the lead game designer and his most recent moves (or lack thereof in the proper directions).

Well, yes technically the clanners (I'm omni, those dirty clanners ) could overrun Rome, Omni-1 etc. and kill all the guards, (They're not that high level) But, the ARKS/GMs would do something (it's happened before) and if they didn't it wouldn't make too much of a difference since most of the major cities are 75% gas (Not political).
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

I made an old posts about this.
    The game cannot end if everyone is in a way 'invincible'

Our only enemy can be a NPC controlled side, where omni and clan and neuts all fight.

That or we carry on cybering and going to 50% completed events where GMS confer with well spoken players about destroying the Dust brigade and walking off with no action.

Its always the same, let me make an event! make me a Duster! Let me terrorize TC in camalot and steal all thier base!
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]