Fixed
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Malaxia View Post
    Fixed
    I'm using the first rule of online gaming: If you have to ask, you can't afford it.*

This doesn't count for people who take breaks every two months and have a few bil from their farm city

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    yas it is my frand in not finding the QL80 brain/ocular that is claimed to be a bit difficult to find by the guide.

Which part of

But... I've never seen any site list these symbiants. Nor have I ever had any luck when asking orgmates about them during the years. I've never seen them being sold in GMS or anywhere else for that matter.
    didn't you understand? (PROTIP: Sites include AO pocket)

Only QL80 symb that's usable by crats (or MPs for that matter) that I've ever seen of the three most usable ones (rhand, ocular, brain) is the rhand exterm. And that alone isn't exactly all that awesome.

What I use on my level 60 MP Totw twinklor is a QL70 brain. Which is suboptimal, and not what's being talked about in this thread's symb guide part. :|
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Quote Originally Posted by Swordbreaker- View Post
    This part has been making me wonder for quite some time now. It makes the claim that control eye and brain are gettable, although the eye is "especially" hard to come by.

But... I've never seen any site list these symbiants. Nor have I ever had any luck when asking orgmates about them during the years. I've never seen them being sold in GMS or anywhere else for that matter.

So... What gives? Those symbs would help lots on both an MP and a crat at that level - and it would actually be better than QL150 imps at that level when you think of the bonuses you get on all the other nanoskills.
    It doesn't claim that the control eye exist, it says that control is the best symbs in general for crat, but at low level or even until TL7 Exterm will do fine since you do not benefit that much from the stamina and heal delta on the control symbs.

what was hard to get 1½ year ago when I wrote this was the QL70 Extermination eye, was a very rare drop from the eremites in ely, iirc I killed 25 PB's and never got an eye and they where never on GMS either. Also the Brain symb, dropped from the PB made from the ely dryads, that was always camped by an agent or shade in sneak for FRN, and get a full pattern was impossible, I saw a few brains on GMS and they where redicules expensive.

I think the link to aomainframe was a symb setup for level 59-60 with a mix of control and exterm, maybe even with the odd implant here and there.
    RETURNED Lunaspell: L220/20/60 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [pic] [equip]
    RETURNED Sylvabane: L162/10/37 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [equip]

------
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.
    - Hagar the Horrible

Back in teh business already ?

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

just a tiny info for those not spending time on RK, if you want to do HI, there's in fact a very nice mob to charm nearby. Grab a Stinking Scorpioid or 2 before starting the raid. (TMD needed, Inveigle Support will not meet PSY req)

Those are 205 and hit fast and hard.

Try not to losse it during the raid, and it will get even better as the raid goes, as it will benefit of "blood of the XXX champ" buff (not lost upon recharm btw...)
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

I don't want to end up with 4 pet-HP bars ^^!

I tried the scorpiods before, they were not hitting that hard, but for a pre-220 it's still an additionnal source of damage. They do however die quickly....

I would rather charm a ql 220+ eremite ^^ or even higher but didn't do enough testing to know how high we can get there with our top charms.

well, it's better than nothing during the 5 or 6 first waves, but yeah ... at 220 you ll probably dont care much for those
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Release charmed pet

Here's a handy macro to release your currently charmed mob in case you find a bigger, better one.

/macro Release /pet "%t" terminate

The %t stands for current target.

Quote Originally Posted by Dronemind View Post
    Here's a handy macro to release your currently charmed mob in case you find a bigger, better one.

/macro Release /pet "%t" terminate

The %t stands for current target.
    I prefer "free" instead of "terminate" just in case so I won't lose my bot by accident.
    Jampe

Quote Originally Posted by Jackroth View Post
    Is this guide still valid or is there a better one around?
    After a brief glance I'd have to say this guide is still remarkably good.
    If you're in need of a 'Crat guide, you won't make too many mistakes following most of this info
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Note that the stun procs that are advised in the LE section have been changed and are no longer interesting in a levelling or pvm context.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

For the most part it has been made up-to-date. But I wait for the changes in Beta to come live to make a big update (because gameplay will most likely change...)

When will these changes occur? Will I have time to level up? I'm only level 74 (and I have no other alts).
    Better hurry, you've only got about 15 more years before changes go live!

When will these changes occur? Will I have time to level up? I'm only level 74 (and I have no other alts).
    If you play actively you will be 220 on a crat in 1-3 months, so no big risk of anything changing in that time.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

Oh yeah you'll have all the time to level up. Guides that are not flagged "outdated" should still be valid for you, then there is the experience, that no guide can teach you. A crat can do a lot of stuff, the only limits are your imagination and the nerfbat...

Oh jeez, I was reminded of this silly thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaspell View Post
    It doesn't claim that the control eye exist.
    Okay, I should've added Exterm to post way back when, since the guide claims that brain/eye symbs usable by crats (and through there, MPs) have QL80 (Moving) varieties (they do in the DB, just... not ingame). Well, Animated (QL70) ain't the same. I have a faint memory I had been looking for both Control and Exterm symbs of the Moving variety for those two slots never finding any, yet I made a silly posting mistake. Because I r dumb sometimes. Stupid Enginier one-symbline-to-rule-them-all stuff. Sure, I heavily implied Exterm in the NEXT post, but that's not the same as saying it straight off in the first one!

But yesh. Lunaspell never found QL80 (Moving) Ocular/Brain symbs usable by Crats, just QL70 (Animated) ones. Woo, case closed! The guide WAS wrong about it! Not that it matters much after so long, but it's CLOSURE on something admittedly silly!
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast