Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: my ranged advi guide

I have np with PvM on my adv .. i even get 13+k FA if i use bekoning. Big problem for me is PvP shooting FA. Twitch is fairly ok PvP wise. However the big huge problem is FA on the adv. Most bullets miss. Out of 10 clip on the jepp you can scream happy if you land a 3 bullet. wish for me is pritty rare on another 220 toon. Almost worth thinking not to puch the FA button when in PvP at all.

Most SL perk specials the ranged adv have is nothing realy worth talking about and we should def not talk about how lame the LE proc's is.

My gues is the LE procs was designed lame due to the Melee design of the adv sins it dont help us in this problem and it shouldnt. However it doesnt mean the SL perks couldnt help us more then they do to compensate the FA problem.

The arul setup doesnt do that much realy for you in anything else but PvM and longer fights... the short timed fights wish is in majority in my opinion doesnt do much i would rather use the db bracer's or simular. It all comes down to what your doing i gues. If your gaining anything from it.

I agree completly with dg on the armor choices on the road to greatness hehe

I have been helping a org mate with his adv latly that he made while i have been working on other prof toons. And while i failed misserably to convince him to become a ranged adv for the fun of it. He is now a melee toon and whining on me saying adv's have it so easy.
    Florentino"Marlark" Suitt
    Master of the Universe of The Asylum

[Genesis] Marlark: First rule of Genesis, Blame canada for anything and everything with other words blame Rotender.
    [Tsunameh]: i just bought this acct on ebay and you're only friend on the friendslist. There's no creds, could i get some plx?
    [Genesis] Marlark: **** HAPPEN WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED!!!!!!
    [Nipntuck]: what org r u in

Originally Posted by "Thetweek" : yeah well its a big thing to do marlark is like god :> so hard to go against him hehe

Personally I would like to a see the whole full auto thing be put to pasture and shot. Full auto doesn't fit the advy at all, and it was a bad idea to introduce the JEPP in the first place.

What I would like to see is advies become the masters of burst. Introduce some advy only pistols that has a 3 second burst, and maybe a perk line that focuses on burst, giving a nice bonus to burst through the perk line. This would give the need AR to land bursts on people in PvP, and one of the perk actions would give the advy the ability to fire off two bursts at the same time, or even three at the higher levels of the line.

Advs are the master of flingshot, burst belongs to fixers.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Percocet View Post
    Personally I would like to a see the whole full auto thing be put to pasture and shot. Full auto doesn't fit the advy at all, and it was a bad idea to introduce the JEPP in the first place.

What I would like to see is advies become the masters of burst. Introduce some advy only pistols that has a 3 second burst, and maybe a perk line that focuses on burst, giving a nice bonus to burst through the perk line. This would give the need AR to land bursts on people in PvP, and one of the perk actions would give the advy the ability to fire off two bursts at the same time, or even three at the higher levels of the line.
    Since advs are the masters of two-handed combat, in both melee and ranged, with the best MR/MM buffs in the game, personally I'd be thrilled to see some sort of enhancement/special/perk/proc/damage SOMETHING based on our tremendous amounts of MR and MM. Rather than just "Well, it's convenient and means we don't have to IP MR at all to get our pistols on." But rather a reason to actually use the skill besides just for equipping, locked to advs.

Theo
    If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats.

Just combine the two last statements:

Flingshot getting more and more powerful the higher MR advies have. And if it is to replaces FA, it has to become a LOT more powerful. But that suggestion has been made in various forms already, to no avail....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234