Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Sector 42: Let's bring it back to life

Quote Originally Posted by Natobadazz View Post
    great raid guys and gals awsome job to all not to mention 550k axp and tanks rember not to run rage procs or nanos and gratz to all the winners
    the second raid i have had to be main tank cause of rage procs :P when i was back up tank ;D
    Yes, rage proc. Never thought it would also cancel the shield, I was too slow to click another type1 proc before it was too late.

Gj guys, so far I've died at 2 raids and both times the AC died.

Great raid, very smooth this time, gj all

So you guys are getting AC killed? Good work! I was there for the first one (ever) and I despaired of it ever being done again... When's the next raid?
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

I'll copy what I posted on an other forum regarding the 2nd death of AC

Yeah. You all did a good job. It looks like we have to stop attacking 2nd tower when it's at 20-25%
    then hold till all 3 towers are at that point then start atticking again.
    They all got down at the same time. And AC spawned a few seconds later.
    And there was no SH to kill.

Well I think now is the time to set up a system on looting at PF42.
    I got some suggestions and i'll make a thread with what I see as "the best" .
    This is Ofc just a suggestion and reply are more then welcome (as on all my threads)
    I'll post a link on all my PF42 related threads (also here)

Again I am very proud to have had the honor on RL'ing you all and killing AC.

PS: i'll update the main page of the thread with all the new info.
    Main: Siegiewonder
    Banktoon: Siegiebank

Proud Members of Neutral Zone

Free Neutral Shops in 4 Holes (close to grid + whompa) Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Siegie View Post
    Tips and Addons after raid from 14th April

WE KILLED THE BIG BUG AGAIN!!!
    I added 2 steps in the best way to take AC down.
    1. NEW STEP!!! When your tower is at 25% STOP attacking!!
    2. NEW STEP!!! When all 3 towers are at 25% Start attacking again (When Main RL says GO!!!)

it seems by doing that little break all 3 tower should go down at about the same time (only a few seconds apart)
    And it also seems NO SIGNAL HACKER!!!
    AND VERY IMPORTANT: Artillery Commander spawns almost imediatly when all 3 towers are down (at West)
    I will also make a thread regarding the loot! (feedback is welcome but plz make it on that thead, I'll post a link to it)
    Updated nr 1

Sector 42 : The loot

Lootrules that are Fair and Clear according to me (replying like always very appreciated)

Update Nr 2

Suggestion!!
    How bout we make AC a weekly thing? This way people know in advance when a next AC will happen.

Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

19UTC seems to be a good time
    Plz reply with other time suggestions. Would be nice if we have 3 different times at the 3 different days. This way all timezone have a chanse on attending at least 1 AC raid (Plz remember to keep at least 5hrs between them this is needed to be able to enter PF42 again)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    Since you asked for loot suggestions, here are a bunch:

- AC was killed with 35 minutes left on recall, let East/North move to West before rolling no drops next kill, we had plenty of time. Good chance we will again.

- No doubt a large number of people rolling on bots had prevoiusly tried win AC no drop loot, if E/N can't get to west let only E/N people roll lead bots. W essentially get twice the chance to win some kind of AC loot. Or roll everything at same time, incase W people dont want no drops.

- Set up some sector alternation for people, so all have fairer chance at AC, if can't move people from other areas after kill, dunno how hard it is to track who has been where.

- Give us pioneers extra points if a point bot emerges

Was good fun

Oh forgot - ban the ipr ninja.
    30minutes after first tower is down, u get airstrike. Not sure if that actually happens when AC has been killed as the name kinda implies that he's the one doing it, but might mean that north/east raidforce only have ~15minutes to get to west.

And who ninjaed? PM me ingame or on forums or something if it's true =)
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
    30minutes after first tower is down, u get airstrike. Not sure if that actually happens when AC has been killed as the name kinda implies that he's the one doing it, but might mean that north/east raidforce only have ~15minutes to get to west.

And who ninjaed? PM me ingame or on forums or something if it's true =)
    No airstrike if AC is dead, but there is recall in 1:30 from entering sector. And beating way to towers+towers+minibosses (west one is kinda long)+towers+AC takes some time.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    No airstrike if AC is dead, but there is recall in 1:30 from entering sector. And beating way to towers+towers+minibosses (west one is kinda long)+towers+AC takes some time.

When we killed it laste time when I was RL'ing it we did all of that in less the 1 hr.
    But still I think the way I suggest lootrolling is still the best (untill we get a pointbot or so IF we will go that way)

And it seems nobody left after the Invasion plan was rolled!!!

VOTING FOR A FIXED ARTILLERY COMMANDER SCHEDULE AT Sector 42: Time Schedule (Temperary: 2 week thread)
    Since people like to know days in advance when the next Artillery Commander raid will happen I think it's best to put up a fixed Schedule for further AC raid (at least for the time being!!!

*rubs eyes* OK, off topic, but seriously Siegie, do the letters have to jump off the page and chase me around the room while poking my eyes out? I have a vision problem, but I'm not THAT blind.

Theo
    If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Theonora View Post
    *rubs eyes* OK, off topic, but seriously Siegie, do the letters have to jump off the page and chase me around the room while poking my eyes out? I have a vision problem, but I'm not THAT blind.

Theo
    lol

Looks like it works

Since I'm getting to much topics and links to other topics I think it's best if I made a forum of my own. So all furture post can be made there. I'll also lock this thread after I made this post.

Sector 42 Forum!!

PS: I am still working on that forum, I copy-pasted most from these thread. So it still isn't complete
    says enough I think

we need some kind of global alert to when this is going to take place... wtb that utils item

Well I think Zacix will open a part of neutnet for everybody (all factions)
    The "Sector 42" part

Based on the apf and clan pande schedules for today, we're going to try to start gathering for an AC raid at 22:00 GMT this evening. Please let everyone you know who might be interested about the raid.

This is a one time try, and if we don't have enough people in bot by 22:45, the raid will be called off.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567