mmmm...... mmmm...... mmmm..... ratsoup........... mmm.........
lick.... mmmm...... mhm.... down in the darkness..... mmm.... it will soon all be over.... mmm... no more tomorrow... boogie..oogie...boogie boogie....mmmm gonna getcha... gonna getcha..... Im here....everywhere.... mmm.. its never to soon..I wanna love you up, from sundown sunup.
oh yeah - oh YEAH!....
ahehehe..... I'm here to do whatever I can..... heheheh......stab stab stab stab stab....mmm... ehaheheh eahehaeehe..... thats what I am..... the boogie man...... mmm....I wanna be with you, I wanna be with you.....Yeah be together, you and me...... heheheh.... ooooggaaa boooooggaaaa... if you only kknneeeww heww hewww.... oohh hooo hooooo.... mmmhmm....... im....here...Let me help you tie the rope around your neck.......Let me help to talk you the wrong way of the ledge........Let me help you hold the Glock against your head......aehaeheahheahea...*puts a needle under his nails* mmm ohh yeah..... *gets his lubknife out..the..knife..that doesnt kill..just split your flesh....and makes you feel pain..* *stabs his own thigh a bit with the lubknife..twisting it around...*