Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Current Trader Bug List - 2007

Current Trader Bug List

Only post "bugs" in this thread please, there is a wishlist sticky for possible benefits for traders. When posting bugs, try to include information on duplicating it. I'll list the relevant ones that are current and FC hasn't swept under the carpet.

The Buglist

23 November 2008
    Problems with executing Your Enemy's Enemy is Your Friend on target. Failing to establish combat mode when target already is in fight. Both in PvP and PvM.

Accumulator level 2 {fixed}

Trader team nano-over-time buffs require the targeting of a team member to cast, it should execute on its own like a team beneficial nano and not a single (target) specific nano {fixed}

Fixed 17.3 patch 4/26/2007
    Borrow Reflect now includes Cold & Poison damage

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bug lists that were replaced/retired :Trader Bugs (Version 3)

This thread is currently open
    Last edited by Axela; Nov 24th, 2008 at 23:10:03.
    Tergx 220 Atrox Trader | 220 Soli doc | 220 Enf & other toons
    Synergy Factor org ~ APPLY HERE

When readin replies in AO forums, just remember ........ there is no cure for stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Come on, it took me just 5 minutes to kill a level 178 MA with health-drains and trader pets...our toolset does work

Nanos
    • Trader team nano-over-time buffs require the trader to target a player character with the shadowlands expansion to execute the buff. The trader can target a player outside his team, and the team will still be buffed correctly. The annoyance with this bug is that it requires the trader to switch nano target away from the fighting target, often during a busy fight. Our other line of Shadowlands team buffs, umbral wranglers, do not have this limitation.
    Hlep gnak!

Nanite Enhanced Drains are FP-able.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Hmm, what does this do...
    In stage 1 we say nothing is going to happen.
    Stage 2, we say something may be about to happen, but we should do nothing about it.
    In stage 3, we say that maybe we should do something about it, but there's nothing we can do.
    Stage 4, we say maybe there was something we could have done, but it's too late now.

Looks like the Nanite Drains were intended to be FP'able (though to AMS/DMS not). http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...3&postcount=13
    Slynthia - 220 - Solitus - Trader - RK1 - Terminal Velocity
    Sidus - 120 - Solitus - Enforcer - RK1 - Terminal Velocity

BEST! THREAD! EVER!

sobeguy: It is the Way of the Trader to laugh in the face of adversity, smile in the face of death, and enjoy the in-flight peanuts when you realize your plane just lost a wing.

Blunt Defense casts on yourself and not your current target. It is required to be running on your target in order to cast cripple defense preventing you from ever casting cripple defense on anything but yourself. The highest ones Eviscerate/Attenuate seem to be working fine, I don't have any of the others to test.

Escrow lands on you not your target. (LE Proc, Aggresive Pricing 3).

One possibility is that it might have hit me cause the damage came from me? (it was running team heal at the time).

Also I'm not sure exactly about this one... but Refinance Loans isnt landing, or is landing on the target (havent had a chance to test on a player, was using BY guard). It doesnt seem to land at all.. but sometimes when getting damaged I get the blue sphere effect that means something happened, but I cant see anything in my NCU. So dont know if its not procing, or just procing on the wrong target.
    Last edited by Ozball; Mar 23rd, 2007 at 05:29:25.
    Slynthia - 220 - Solitus - Trader - RK1 - Terminal Velocity
    Sidus - 120 - Solitus - Enforcer - RK1 - Terminal Velocity

BEST! THREAD! EVER!

sobeguy: It is the Way of the Trader to laugh in the face of adversity, smile in the face of death, and enjoy the in-flight peanuts when you realize your plane just lost a wing.

Bloodletting is supposed to enhance Leg Shot, but instead it makes it end prematurely.
    Stage 2, we say something may be about to happen, but we should do nothing about it.
    In stage 3, we say that maybe we should do something about it, but there's nothing we can do.
    Stage 4, we say maybe there was something we could have done, but it's too late now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zx9256 View Post
    Bloodletting is supposed to enhance Leg Shot, but instead it makes it end prematurely.
    be more specific and put exactly how it is repeateable.
    Tergx 220 Atrox Trader | 220 Soli doc | 220 Enf & other toons
    Synergy Factor org ~ APPLY HERE

When readin replies in AO forums, just remember ........ there is no cure for stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Come on, it took me just 5 minutes to kill a level 178 MA with health-drains and trader pets...our toolset does work

Ancient bug, just wanted to remind about it. But for those who wasn't aware of it:

Leg Shot
    Description:
    It will be more efficient if target is already running Bloodletting

There are however several things wrong. One thing is that while the Bloodletting DoT lasts 30s, the Affected by Bloodletting marker that is required for the enhanced Leg Shot effect only lasts 5s. So it is not enough that the target has Bloodletting running, you have to use Leg Shot within 5s of using Bloodletting.

If you do use Leg Shot within 5s of using Bloodletting, the Leg Shot DoT will do x2 damage per tic. But it will just tic for the 5s the target has the aforementioned Affected by Bloodletting marker active. Meaning that if your target takes more than 10s to die, it is more beneficial to wait 5s after using Bloodletting before using Leg Shot, as it's better to get x15 85 dmg tics than x3 170 dmg tics.

Compare this to:

Poison Sprinkle
    Description:
    It will be more efficient if target is already running Bloodletting.

In this case you also have the issue of having to use poison Sprinkle within 5s, but if you do use it within 5s, you get the boosted effect for the full 30s, unlike with Leg Shot.
    Last edited by Zx9256; Mar 28th, 2007 at 17:16:43.

yup it doubles the dot dmg but it only last for couple sec instead of 30 sec
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

Blunt Defense (NR debuff)

should be casted on target (and is required to cast Cripple Defense) casts only on self.

Alright im sure almost no trader use that nano but i still felt like i had to say it.

first of all .. im level 24 so i like messing with new nano

the problem is the charm and the mezz/stun.. I sometime mezz a mobs to make it stop attacking me .. and then i charm him afterwards. the problem is when hes mezzed the charm doesnt apply and im still stuck in that goddamn 5 minute debuff that i cant move cause im concentrating on the charm, the worst is the supposedly charmed mobs can still attack me and i cant do /pet terminate saying i have no pet.
    Since i like messing with charm i get glitched like that alot .. and 5 min is kinda alot .

Quote Originally Posted by Heigou View Post
    Alright im sure almost no trader use that nano but i still felt like i had to say it.

first of all .. im level 24 so i like messing with new nano

the problem is the charm and the mezz/stun.. I sometime mezz a mobs to make it stop attacking me .. and then i charm him afterwards. the problem is when hes mezzed the charm doesnt apply and im still stuck in that goddamn 5 minute debuff that i cant move cause im concentrating on the charm, the worst is the supposedly charmed mobs can still attack me and i cant do /pet terminate saying i have no pet.
    Since i like messing with charm i get glitched like that alot .. and 5 min is kinda alot .
    Very annoying yes. :-/

Still, my wholehearted suggestion is to stay as far away from that charm-nano as you possibly can.

pls add Blunt Defense (the first NR debuff) to the list, it casts on yourself, not the target, preventing you from using Cripple Defense. wtb fix for that
    Jake "Deathorglory" Harper
    Omni-Trans, Security Division

Quote Originally Posted by Deathorglory View Post
    pls add Blunt Defense (the first NR debuff) to the list, it casts on yourself, not the target, preventing you from using Cripple Defense. wtb fix for that
    Last edited by Tergx; Nov 25th, 2007 at 06:46:00.

Bug! We have the most pets from all professions, but we aren't included in this nano.

It's so bleh when all of my 4 pets are rooted, snared and calmed inside the BS and i can't do anything to free them

How to reproduce:
    1. Acquire nanocrysal 'Improved Pet Attention' (id 269880, ql 215)
    2. Try to upload it
    3. Sigh while reading error message
    Last edited by Syyceria; Nov 23rd, 2007 at 18:57:43.
    Syy

lol ... wonder if master's bidding works?

On a more serious note: Unopened Letter (research tier 8 armor debuff / transfer proc) over-writes the nano Draw AC (Invasive). Seems a little silly, considering as they have exactly the same effect - makes the proc virtually useless, as the nano can be acquired far more easily.
    "Many hamsters died to bring you this post.

The servers are up and running." - Pharamond

Whenever I cast GTH on a NT, I don't get any positive affects (my NCU shows that I have the negative affect but my nanodelta works fine).
    Peddler Unloved "Rotawm" Unwanted (218/19/7/10/10/8/9/10/10) Opi Trader, Unit Member of Core

Yes there is a problem with GTH landing on NTs, you get the negative effect on you.
    Also I have noticed on some relatively rare occasions that corporate protection can't be cast on some people (enforcers or keeeper, I have to check). I get the "Better program already running in the NCU" message.
    Thymoglobule - lvl 220 neutral solitus trader on Rimor
    Anarchist of La Troupe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast