Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [NEUTRAL] The Independent Rubikans are now recruiting

bump for neuts
    Remaining Neutral since 29475
    Shades of Grey in a world of Black & White.
    In war neither side are Winners. - Why align yourself?
    Peace - Freedom - Humanity - Neutrality!

"What makes A man turn Neutral? Power? Lust for gold? or was he just born with a heart full of neutrality?" - Zap Brannigan
    The Independent Rubikans are recruiting !

Cool

Bump for neuts and..

Wur! OMG, it's my ol' buddy (I hope, or someone else happened to come up with the same crazy name, hehe)

I'm sooo glad to see you're still around. I'll be poking around a lot more too, trying to stick my nose in everyones business.
    - Secretary "Linaacrat" Flowers
    Bureaucrat to Rubi-Ka ((Also offering doctor, engineering, and adventuring assistance.))

Come visit the new Healing Hands

Hindsight isn't 20/20 when your rearview mirror is broken..

Bumpti bump
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Quote Originally Posted by Linaacrat View Post
    Bump for neuts and..

Wur! OMG, it's my ol' buddy (I hope, or someone else happened to come up with the same crazy name, hehe)

I'm sooo glad to see you're still around. I'll be poking around a lot more too, trying to stick my nose in everyones business.
    heh so you started where you last stopped =)
    great to have you back on RK !

and.. bump ^^

"What makes A man turn Neutral? Power? Lust for gold? or was he just born with a heart full of neutrality?" - Zap Brannigan

^
    ^^
    ^^^
    ^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^
    ^^
    ^^
    ^^
    ^^

up we go

bump =)

Bump for meh IR buds
    - Secretary "Linaacrat" Flowers
    Bureaucrat to Rubi-Ka ((Also offering doctor, engineering, and adventuring assistance.))

Come visit the new Healing Hands

Hindsight isn't 20/20 when your rearview mirror is broken..

Bumping with small print!

Omni-Pol pub quiz in Rompas 19:00 GMT 6th July!
    Omni-Pol sixth year celebration party in Baboons 19:00 GMT, 7th July!
    Featuring impersonator / clone / fancy dress competition!
    Welcome!
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

hello

I am basically looking for a neutral shop for rent.
    Please give me a tell on any of my toons if you have one available. I have a neutral toon called darkestninja.

Thanks a lot
    Omni Soldier 220/30/70
    Alt: Chemineer - Omni engineer 220/23/64
    Alt: Chemitor - Omni doctor 220/26/70
    Alt: Chemicrat - Omni Crat 220/20/46
    Alt: Chemysicist - Omni MP 220/17/18
    Alt: Chemitech - Omni NT 220/13/52
    Alt: Chemiforcer - Omni Enforcer 220/16/20
    Alt: Chemiture - Omni Adventurer 220/16/36
    Alt: Chemi007 - Omni Agent 150/12/11
    Alt: Chemikeeper - Omni Keeper 7/0/1
    Member of Core (Former Horizon, Former Nemesis of Chaos, Former United, former Legion, former The BlackHand,former Elysium, former Rubi-Ka Elite Force)

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...v/exercise.png

bump for Neutrals

bumpety bump!
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

Come and join the fencesitters oldest guild. Enjoy the spam

Now with added Union goodness
    Major Eldridge Naxilite McCovery
    Adventurer, level 149
    Ranger and Explorer and of the Shadowlands
    Member of the Independent Rubi-Kans
    http://aoir.3.forumer.com/

^outcast bump^
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    -Philip K. D*ck

"AO is that which, when you stop leveling in it, doesn't go away."
    -Elgynn

The Old Boinky - The One True Heart and Soul of CG, even after...
    meh gear
    Arthurian the Pendragon
    Neutral 4 Life

Still Recruiting?

I see that your recruiting thread hasn't been bumped for awhile ... still recruiting and/or accepting new members?

I checked the link to your forums and postings there are even older than bumps to this thread. I checked out your city and availability of shops for rent ... is the commission still 5%? Maybe you have lowered it some since posting this thread?

I have been playing on RK2 since 2003, not hardcore, just a casual but persistent player. I thought I might try out Atlantean. I have always been a neutral player, don't like pvp, my toons on RK2 are members of neutral org almost as old as IR. I have started with a little fixer here on Atlantean. Send me a tell if you are recruiting (Alainn), or if you have toons on RK2 also send a tell to Lonicera or Linnaea if you would like to chat.

Thanks,

Colrain

(Colrain isn't off RK1 newbie island yet)

Bumping for further recruiting. And to show we're not dead yet!

Though sometimes I feel we are fewer and further between.
    Last edited by Elliarah; Feb 5th, 2010 at 20:33:05.

Just a "we're still here" bump. And though we're small in number we're not going anywhere.

Here's a little bit of an update to our status:

Are we political? No. Not so much anymore. We still believe in Neutral Rights, but most of the high political movers and shakers have left.

Do we have any towers? No. I've been pondering changing this policy for awhile, but we don't have the base needed to take and keep a tower field at this time, so it's pointless.

Do we do organizational taxes? No. We still don't so this, nor will we ever.

Do we have a city? Yes. Same city located outside Newland that IR has had since Org Cities went live. QL300 Large Org HQ, Large shops (taxes now at 2%). We tore down the sky cafe last year to add a Sauna. There might be some creative remodelling in the near future, but nothing that will alter benefits for any length of time.

Do we have Democracy? Kinda. We are still at heart a democratic organization. However the position of Org President has been plagued with a "curse" for the longest time, and no sooner then a new one takes office he is plagued with RK4 issues and is rarely seen again.

Do we Roleplay? Yes. Not exclusively, not all the time, but give us a cue and we step up to it.

Do we communicate out of game? Yes. Many of us use Skype when we're in game together, and a few also use other programes liek Ventrillo and other VoIP programs. So of us chat on IM programs like GTalk frequently. I intend to make new forums for the organization soon.

If you wish to join the Oldest Neutral Org on AO, and one of the oldest orgs still around, send a /tell to Namiru. I'm usually on (or if I'm not I'm on an alt. :P)
    Last edited by Namiru; Jun 21st, 2011 at 17:50:27.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12