I want to make armor in AO!! By the trade shops its obvious that weapon smithing was given (some) attention since we can make at least 2 or 3 kinds of weapon in each class (but I´ve been told that some recepies are broken too) and in the armor shop we only got 2 itens!!!!!!!!
I am missing something here? Or is that the sad truth........?
I´ve heard you can make some armor at high lvl (carbon and bronto stuff) but how about regular armor.........I personally hate to be wearing 3 sets of armor at once...........its VERY ugly! People care about looks (thats why those sunglasses are way too expensive) and its funcional too! Its realistic to have like a bonus AC when you got a full set of armor on you too! After all I dont believe metaplast dorso was made to fit cyber helmet. The tradeskill people would have a true demand of itens to craft.............right now I feel disapointed to spend IP on skills I rarely use...........
LOOK the eng guimp!!
I have np with some random factor in shops but I think this game have taken this concept a little too far! SPECIALLY if player cant do armor!
When I first logged I thought that the reason shops were random was to stimulate ppl to buy from players.....thats make sense (maybe they have planned it but were unable to implement?)
Last thing - I think its cool have a such complex way to assemble an item (specially weapons) 12 steps! WOW....but if this complexity is getting in the way of implementing a full tradeskill community than PLEASE simplify it! Maybe 5 steps and include a ton of new itens!!!!!!! Rise the price of components make necessary to travel or trade for them (even quest for it) but plz dont make it random (I guess I know why the game is called Abarchy Online now! )
When you go to a (real) shop most of the itens you want are there, the few rare/uncommon ones you order them! Why not make a similar system (you pay extra, do a mission........whatever!) How I can assure a player I will deliver him the goods if I cant even find basic materials!!!
Is that so diff from a programer point of view to make a Player shop? Let me put my item there and if another player buys it I get the credits (some % might be lost in the shop).
Well, most of this might have been discussed in the past, but since I am new to the game, forgive me..............