Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FJRK: Warning - Increased omni-pol activity in neutral cities

Laughable invasion?

They sent 5-6 Sentinels and they killed many ommlets........5-6 is no invasion, it's a message. Now think if they were actually trying to do something other than send you omni scum a message that the Clans will never bow down to your tyranny.

Killed many omni? does that poor yutto count as an omni?
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    Killed many omni? does that poor yutto count as an omni?
    He was there to shop you love chocolate and only wanted you to kindly watch his articles.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Bahirae View Post
    Perhaps tangentable, but I'd like to take this moment to thank the Omni-Tek citizens who stood fast against the laughable 'invasion' of a handful of Sentinels.

Omni-Pol Protects
    Isn't this a little .. optimistic, having been there at the front of the fight our inability to have any Corporation support until the Clans had done their damage and in effect just shoo'ing away the Sentinels after that. The counter-offensive that took place after that was even more laughable as Omni troops did not even make it inside Athen's walls.

Omni-Pol doesn't protect, the citizens do.. unless I'm wrong and you weren't standing at the farthest point from the battle, issusing orders to a horribly under-prepared/equiped/experienced Omni-Pol agents.

--Disgruntled Employee
    Last edited by PerfectOroh; Feb 27th, 2007 at 09:09:41. Reason: Spelling or whatever.
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    He was there to shop you love chocolate and only wanted you to kindly watch his articles.
    I know that. You know that. Sadly the clanner who shot the poor yutto didn't bothered to ask what was he doing there before he killed it...
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.

I know that. You know that. Sadly the clanner who shot the poor yutto didn't bothered to ask what was he doing there before he killed it...
    How would you feel if I told you I ate it afterwards?

Yutto's don't taste as bad as you'd think. A little gamey. No worse than sandworm, really.

How would you feel if I told you I ate it afterwards?

Yutto's don't taste as bad as you'd think. A little gamey. No worse than sandworm, really.
    Is sick... proves that some clans are barbarians with no respect to inteligent beings... we weren't wrong with the label "terorists" we gave you. Thank you for confirming it

Next you'll tell that you are canibals... If the food suply is soo scarce you can come and join OT.
    OT-Reform Officer

I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.

Do you believe everything you read, Aerya?

If you think Berinda is sick; I eat children.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Is sick... proves that some clans are barbarians with no respect to inteligent beings... we weren't wrong with the label "terorists" we gave you. Thank you for confirming it

Next you'll tell that you are canibals... If the food suply is soo scarce you can come and join OT.
    I'm no terrorist.

Like all civilized people, I used barbecue sauce. Terrorists don't use barbecue sauce - it's the first thing any reputable institution teaches you on the subject.
    Last edited by Berinda; Mar 2nd, 2007 at 19:07:04.

I'm no terrorist.

Like all civilized people, I used barbecue sauce. Terrorists don't use barbecue sauce - it's the first thing any reputable institution teaches you on the subject.
    Hm... I see your point... I will forward to my supperior the proposal to change the "terrorist" appelative with "barbarians" or "savages".

Thanks for showing my error
    OT-Reform Officer

I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.

Hm... I see your point... I will forward to my supperior the proposal to change the "terrorist" appelative with "barbarians" or "savages".

Thanks for showing my error
    Along with that be sure to include a request for a test of gullability.. wait.. nevermind.. I retract that previous statement.. I think I like Omni so gullable..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12