Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FJRK: Warning - Increased omni-pol activity in neutral cities

FJRK: Warning - Increased omni-pol activity in neutral cities

FJRK: Warning - Increased omni-pol activity in neutral cities
    February 17, 29481 - [Global]

FJRK: Omni-Pol have this last week been observed on several occasions patrolling cities outside there jurisdiction and arresting members of the clans that been doing nothing but minding there own business.

The chance of helping those that been arrested have been small, completely helpless the bystanders have had to watch Omni-Pol transport victims onto Omni-Pol dropships and disappearing into the horizon.

So far Omni-Pol have released those arrested, but no one knows how these victims of Omni-Tek’s brutal abuse has been treated and exactly what they have had to accept in exchange for there freedom.

All clan members are advised to carry there firearms at all time when traveling in neutral areas and be prepared to evacuate on the first sign of trouble.

The Newland City Council would like to remind Omni-Pol (as well as other organizations such as the Sentinels), that Newland City is a sovereign Neutral city and as such their authority is limited. If they wish to perform operations within the jurisdiction of Newland City, they will need to deliver an operations proposal to the Office Foreign Affairs for review at least a week before the operation will take place. Any clandestine operations will be treated as illiegal activity and responded to accordingly.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

innocent?

How about - invading omni held cities and territories, inciting riots, kiling several civilians. How many Sentinels came to Rome yesterday?

I want to add that Newland doesn't accept acts of war in the street. This both goes for Omni Pol and Clanners who will now come armed and ready. It's a peaceful city and the security office will be as violent as needed to keep it that way.

And I say it again, this situation in Borealis isn't acceptable.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Armadyl View Post
    innocent?

How about - invading omni held cities and territories, inciting riots, kiling several civilians. How many Sentinels came to Rome yesterday?
    Sentinels eh? so you saw Simon there?
    Point Blank

no but there were several high rank Sentinels, Simon did'nt have the guts to back up his war mongoring baloney.

They eventually all 5-6 of them retreated into the grid after slaughtering countless Omni civilians, officers and guards.

Arrest them all I say. Better yet, line them all up facing the wall blindfolded, put a bullet in each of their heads, executioner style.

If Silverstone is the measurement of bologna, then I'd have to say Tarkhan Zora is a meat market.

OT issued a threat, dont whine about it because we wont just roll over and play dead like a company employee during evaluation day.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Armadyl View Post
    no but there were several high rank Sentinels, Simon did'nt have the guts to back up his war mongoring baloney.
    Who? names please.
    Point Blank

hehehe i had the "privilege" of being arrested by some of those sewer crawling rollerrat pols a while ago ^^

and we also had fun invading borealis attacking the guards there last night LOTS of fun, lots of shooting too. I just love leading a large mob against OT
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    Who? names please.
    I'll do better than that, heres a screen shot:

This was near grid

thanks for showing us that pic and giving a description, you just outlined, and gave evidence of how, 5-6 Sentinels managed to attack into the heart of rome AND hold their own against at least 7 Omni and unicorn guards, that i can see in the pic, tho i guess there were more. just shows how good the sentinels really are at fighting.

Hah! Great!
    Point Blank

It’s all quite simple. Long-Arm statutes give us the right to prosecute any criminals regardless of their location of residence. Newland City has proved many times to have a sub par police / security department and as such when Omni-Pol requests extradition it’s either ignored or the Newland Militia fail to apprehend the individual. Repeated failures lead to Omni-Pol taking what some may see as extreme measures to ensure criminals are properly apprehended.

It’s my opinion that Newland either needs to step up their Policing abilities or stop complaining that Omni-Pol is cleaning up the streets. Public statements from Ministers denouncing Omni-Pol action in the face of their own shortcoming can be interpreted as a willingness to harbor enemies of the Corporation, and we know how bad that could end.

Newland City does not operate under the same predjudices as Omni-Tek or the Clans, nor the same legal obligations, there for we are not obligated to comply with any Omni-Pol warrents for arrest. People seen as criminals under Omni-Tek jurisdiction may not be seen as criminal in Newland depending on the nature of their actions. If the persons warrented by Omni-Pol could be construed as dangerous to the city of Newland, as seen by the Mayor and the Council then we will take action as needed, and possibly with cooperation with Omni-Tek enforcement bodies. As of the last four months no operations requests have been filed with the mayors office, the Office of Foreign Affairs, nor the Office of Defense; and there for we see no reason to cooperate with, or even allow Omni-Pol operations in our city.

If Omni-Pol believes that dangerous people are staying in Newland then the Council once again invites them to submit a report to one of the above mentioned offices detailing all the relevent information about the person and the requested action to be taken. Upon consideration of this information will we decide if Omni-Pol presence is nessicary in Newland City.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

It is very simple. The Omni-Tek has jurisdiction all over Rubi-Ka. If you start shooting at our officers carrying out their duties you are declaring war on Omni-Tek.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Virta View Post
    It is very simple. The Omni-Tek has jurisdiction all over Rubi-Ka. If you start shooting at our officers carrying out their duties you are declaring war on Omni-Tek.
    Take your jurisdiction and stuff it, Omni has no jurisdiction over any clanners at all.
    The only good Omni-Pol Trooper is a dead Omni-Pol Trooper.
    Silverstone should have liberated Borealis instead of attacking and achieving nothing but killing a few Omlets and a couple of guards after rallying clan into a "freedom fighting frenzy" that unfortunately ended up in nothing more than a common "bar brawl".
    Last edited by Aesgaard; Feb 18th, 2007 at 11:08:01.
    I'll die for those willing to die for me, I die with those that's willing to die with me, I live for those that are willing to live with me. Unity. Freedom. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Virta View Post
    Newland City Council Members declared war on the Corporation when we secured Borealis...

Perhaps tangentable, but I'd like to take this moment to thank the Omni-Tek citizens who stood fast against the laughable 'invasion' of a handful of Sentinels.

Omni-Pol Protects
    Battle-Master Bahirae Seruguisu
    Former CEO of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka

Quote Originally Posted by Bahirae View Post
    Omni-Pol Protects...
    ... it's own ass while either perma-killing or mind-wiping all opposition.

Sorry. I felt the need to fix your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Its perfectly safe in neutral cities. Why? Well, lets put it this way, you are more likely to get beaten up by a random thug in borealis than to get arrested by an Omni-Pol officer.

Stay out of trouble. Im sure Omni-Pol are more concerned about the transport ships carrying their ammunition going "missing"....
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast