Thread: Interfaced Nano sensor

Question Interfaced Nano sensor

Can anyone tell me if this has any uses? I was goofing around with some spare sensors after making a couple of Robotbrains, when I made this (very obvious) item, my question is can I use it for anything?

Lightbulb Ah scrambled eggs

Just discovered it's part of the virral egg recepie. Oh well...
    If anyone knows any other uses feel free to tell me

From what I recall, it's also part of the creation process of Arul Saba bracelets.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Bracelet

Can you please tell me how to make such a bracelet (if it is possible yet), or point me to a page that has the recepie?

Pretty please...

The bracelets themselves can't be constructed, as Arul Saba isn't in the game, and you need vital parts from him to complete the bracelets.

But the guide can be found at: Virral.clansupport.com. Look it up, read to your heart's content.

(I, like most other tradeskillers, hope Arul Saba will appear in 14.5 or 14.6.)
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Arrow

The old bracer parts are no longer any use. The 14.5 DB has new parts and completed bracers in it, but no indication as to how they are made.