Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ToTW what you should know:

I miss posts like these
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

From <Beta> off and on for years. Have learned to "live" in ToTW and help others while laughing. I have no ubah twink in ToTW so dual for Lien is foregone. Trains, trains and more trains. Seems to Subway education was forgotten by many. This thread is hilarious and TRUE. Perceptions matter more than realities. I [salute] the posters. All r L33t

You forgot to mention the following advice: If you see a Level 60 sitting where the Doorkeeper spawns they're obviously bored so why not brighten up their day by training in some nice mobs to give them some company? GOT and Azzy make ideal playmates for them and if they don't show their appreciation with free buffs they're 'ploiterz. If they die they're n00bz.
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Definitely one of the more accurate guides I have seen - maybe not about the game mechanics, but it has the social interactions down pat! Now if I could just find an equally predictive Foremans guide....

I am amazed. I figured this would have either been long forgotten or long ago deleted.
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

There is a lot of grey beween usefull and useless.
    Mortiigs of SL UNITE! We WILL fling poo at you!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345