Thread: Will someone help me out on this?

Will someone help me out on this?

I need to find someone who can make me a full set of QL 165-170 Implants. I have only one character-a lev 145 MA Opifex-Clan.
    I'm still wearing the set of QL112's I purchased from a high level MA back when I was level 62 or so.
    I need someone to obtain all the Basic Implants (Augmentations) and Purchase the Clusters ( I will provide a list of Clusters )and put them together. I am willing to pay a Reasonable price -over the cost of all the Items- for this effort. I have advertised on the ingame Shopping Channel and on the Rubi-Ka 1 Exchange a number of times without any responses. If nobody here can/will do this maybe you could give me some advice on how I might best go about getting my Implants done. Thanks.

Red face Do it your self!

Do it your self you lazy bum!
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Red face Do it yourself you lazy bum!

Do it yourself you lazy bum!
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

AHH-I suppose there is always going to be someone like you who has nothing beneficial to contribute to anything.

Making implants

I'd be more than happy to make those implants for you at a reasonable price we can discuss at the time of making. I will not be on until tonight (still at work slaving for the man to make some money to pay the bills to the man etc.etc.).

In game name is Tesero. Just send a tell and we'll get it alltogether.

Re: Making implants

Originally posted by Coltross
    I'd be more than happy to make those implants for you at a reasonable price we can discuss at the time of making. I will not be on until tonight (still at work slaving for the man to make some money to pay the bills to the man etc.etc.).

In game name is Tesero. Just send a tell and we'll get it alltogether.
    That is good news indeed. I am not normally ingame after 5Pm CDST but will make a special effort to be in tonight-but I cannot be ingame after 7PM CDST due to Commitments elsewhere.
    I will be ingame this weekend for sure so if we happen to miss tonight then perhaps tomorrow. I usually begin around 6AM and am in and out until 5PM CDST. I am confused enough with just what Clusters I need/want as an MA --so many and varied suggestions from other MA's so I d/l the program called "Nano-Nanny" --perhaps this will help me decide on a good selection.
    Working on it now. Many thanks.