Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Ultimatum to the Resistance

OTPC: Ultimatum to the Resistance

Ultimatum to the Resistance
    8th February, 29481 - [Atlantean]

OTPC: Little after 14:00 hours Rubi-Kan Standard Time this afternoon, a clan individual was attempting to spy on the inside of the Omni-Pol outpost in Stret West Bank. After repeatedly setting a few devices in the area, the individual of Atrox breed began to attempt to penetrate the permacrete walls and scan at what was inside the complex.

The Outpost, claimed as Bahirae Seruguisu's base over a year ago has been on high alert with the proximity to two Clan headquarters for The Fist of Chronos and Assembly. Unprepared intruders in the area are often shot at, but mostly make it away either unscathed or worst case, reclaim a few miles away.

With the recent submission via OTPC from Omni-Pol in relation to bounties on Clan heads, Omni-Tek is literally taking no prisoners in respect to those who repeatedly violate their territories, attempting to aggravate individuals and disrupt Omni-Tek's work on the planet. Those well versed in this planet, familiar with nano capabilities and what one can achieve with notum can provide ample defence on behalf of Omni-Tek.

What follows is a message provided as both a warning and an ultimatum that was, pardon the pun, executed as of 1700 hours this afternoon. The speech took place from within Bahirae Seruguisu's base and was reported to Sub Directors and Directors of Omni-Tek to ensure they were aware of the message being sent, in the hope that they too could relay it.

While we at OTPC are not at liberty to replay the message, we can describe it for you, and repeat the audio side of the message:

It begins in an open meeting room, Bahirae and fourteen helmeted guards standing around a single individual, battered, bruised and bleeding with his right arm is missing from the elbow down. The camera zooms in shakily on the individual, showing ginger hair swept back in a ponytail and a tattoo down the right hand side of his forehead. The camera quickly switches to Bahirae as she begins speaking.

"For continued aggravation and attempts to pervert the course of justice, trespassing on private Omni-Tek territory in a repeated and aggressive manner. You have been involuntarily extradited into Omni-Tek custody, your insurance, thanks to this here fingerprint recognition system..." Bahirae lifts up the soggy stump of an arm. "...has been changed to incorporate you within Omni-Tek as a corporation, so that we may pursue the correct course of action for you. Do not fear, this will be clearly displayed so that your clan...brethren can truly see the power that Omni-Pol wields."

"Wha..." came the solitary reply from the Atrox.

"What have you done to deserve this?" Bahirae interrupts him. "I have already described what you have done in order to deserve this, now all that is left is punishment."

Bahirae turns to a subordinate and nods, "Insurance Pattern deleted, Ms Seruguisu" comes the solitary reply and with that Bahirae raises her hand to the surrounding guards who draw guns. "I Bahirae Seruguisu, on behalf of Omni-Pol and Omni-Reform deem you beyond reformation and duly, I authorise the only known fitting punishment under the judicial system. Permanent Death. 'Master Juxiao' of the Clan resistance guild Assembly, you have had your chance on this planet, have you anything else to say before punishment is carried?"

The atrox tries to struggle to his feet, but with his legs tied he slips and falls flat on his face. "I hope you rot in hell" he replies.

Bahirae smiles, cocking her head to look down at the individual, "Lovely. Ready." The guards pull the safety switches off.

"Aim" they take aim at the writhing Atrox on the ground.

Bahirae takes a momentary breath and drops down to her knees, waves a slow goodbye to the Atrox, and finishes off with the word "Fire." The camera flickers with the muzzle flare of guns and no more than ten seconds later stops to show a body limp on the floor, riddled with holes with blood sprayed off in different directions.

Bahirae finally steps forth, checking the pulse of the individual. She stands up and turns to the camera. "Permanent Death of Atrox subject 'Juxiao' confirmed at....17:14 hundred hours Rubi-Kan Standard Time. Omni-Pol Protects." She smiles right before the transmission ends with "Omni-Pol Secure Channel Alpha Four. Images courtesy of Bahirae Seruguisu."

That's it. That damn outpost will be leveled... You won't get away with this...
    I hate signatures.

You pigs! You dirty ... !

Bahirae...
    I. Will. Come. And. Destoy. You!
    You will not get away with this!
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

one less criminal is always good news.
    Last edited by Armadyl; Feb 8th, 2007 at 22:08:03.

that was just ...cold blooded. I sincerly hope that Juxiao's comrades in Assembly get their just revenge. This publicity stunt will not cow the clans, as i believe it was meant to, rather it could have the opposite affect and rouse our anger, rouse our blood, as you have spilt that of one of our comrades in cold blood.

Bahirae Seruguisu you have just created a martyr. i hope you meet a very painful and long death along with your henchmen at the hands of Assembly and the clans.

It would be great to see Assembly put a price on the head of Bahirae, for a confirmed Permanent Death.

You can be sure we'll get our revenge. And Bahirae's head on a friggin' stick...
    I hate signatures.

Curse you Pols!

You will not get away with this!

News like this always make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I think I'll have an extra slice of pie tonight to celebrate!

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

Omni-Tek Protects.

All you clanners will get whats coming to you.
    GorgeFodder4 / Skeletawe
    Anti-Miner / Miner
    Omni-Mining / NLF Remnant?

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletawe View Post
    All you clanners will get whats coming to you.
    Freedom, you mean.
    Roland "Monczeli" Faoláin - 189/11/42 - Assembly

egadsrk2: I can't recall the last time I played this game with pants on.

Considering the guy's pattern would be housed within the CLAN INSURANCE NETWORK, either it's BS, or omnitek is guilty of using permakill weapons, bith of which are grave offenses under the current icc-interstellar accords.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Bahirae
    "...You have been involuntarily extradited into Omni-Tek custody, your insurance, thanks to this here fingerprint recognition system...has been changed to incorporate you within Omni-Tek as a corporation."
    If you'll read that again, carefully. You'll see that infact his insurance was changed over to Omni-Tek before his judicial review.

Omni-Pol Protects.
    Battle-Master Bahirae Seruguisu
    Former CEO of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka

Quote Originally Posted by Bahirae View Post

Omni-Pol Protects.
    Better start to make that true, 'cause I'll take the pleasure of spitting on your cold, dead, permakilled face.
    I hate signatures.

cold blooded.... but what did you expect from omni-tek?
    Russm-Chlorobi-Russaneer-Russypoo-Ivanmcnauty-Secksmachine-Annoyedpocky-Plooshka

Quote Originally Posted by Bahirae View Post
    If you'll read that again, carefully. You'll see that infact his insurance was changed over to Omni-Tek before his judicial review.

Omni-Pol Protects.

So in other words, if we reverse the sides, A clan unit captures you, lops off your arm, and you're clan property now ? Think hard about what this entails.

First of all, this means that you willingly FALSIFIED OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION, broke several rules of the conflict, on top of several subsections of ICC and planetary accords. The user is the one that is supposed to accept the side change, and to appose his approval in the side changing process. So because the user DIDN'T APPROVE the process, you effectively CONSCRIPTED someone without his authorisation, something clearly illegal.

Congratulations, you've just admitted to being a criminal within the rules of your own organisation.
    Last edited by Lornavash; Feb 9th, 2007 at 10:53:11. Reason: Removing ooc comment.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentprice View Post
    News like this always make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I think I'll have an extra slice of pie tonight to celebrate!
    Funny... taking a baseball bat to a loud mouthed Omni-tek miner's Joints, hearing the shatter, and watching the splatter of blood warms my heart.

On a related topic, Where do you like to hang out Vince?
    Point Blank

Damn Pol's, they'll regret this.

Xenoclast "Steelyglint" Arai

Captain of The Black Company

I'd be asking for the ICC to do something, but we're way beyond that heh ?
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

We were beyond that 200 years ago.

Criminals get what they deserve. That is how the Omni-Tek justice system works. Apparently this is beyond the clanners' comprehension.

Here is good simple advice: Dont be a criminal.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast