Thread: Are there any ACTIVE tradeskill clans?

Are there any ACTIVE tradeskill clans?

I skimmed through this board, read some threads, and skipped others, (particularly the ones with a reference to OT in the title,) and I didn't see any clans recruiting, that center around the trades.

I am currently a Lvl 64/b/b65 Clan Engineer with tradeskills optimized for nanocrystal creation. I'll be online after 1AM CDT (-6:00 daylight savings) Saturday morning for about 2-4 hours, and again after noon. Please give Doublebarrel a /tell in game.

I don't particulary care about roleplaying.
    I'm not interested in PK.
    Although I'd prefer Omni blasted off the planet en toto, and I'm not too concerned about whether or not they remembered oxygen in the haste, I'm not prepared to engage OT an any activity beyond name-calling.
    A clan that centers around the tradeskills, and their varied uses, would be perfect however.

I joined one clan that died under me, (the leader quit and didn't appoint a new leader, I haven't seen the best candidate for that new leader on for the last month either,) and another that I was thinking about joining, an Engineer clan, appears to be inactive as well.
    Last edited by Sean Roach; Aug 30th, 2002 at 10:08:19.