Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Omni-Pol Arrest Warrant

OTPC: Omni-Pol Arrest Warrant

Omni-Pol Arrest Warrant
    January 21, 29481 - [Global]

To: All affliated personnel.
    Date: XX/01/29481
    Regarding: Arrest Warrants.

On December 11, 29480 it was confirmed that the Clan radical, Adrienne Portman, escaped a sweeper team in Broken Shores, led by Omni-Pol forces. The single reason why this escape was possible, was due to the meddling of Council of Truth affiliated Clansmen, who, over a series of weeks, attacked several Omni-Tek bases and outposts, damaging and destroying equipment for a yet unknown amount of credits. Several Omni-Tek officials were also targeted and assassinated during this uprising.

After an in depth investigation, then we have confirmed, that several member clans of the council of truth, have been working with the master minds, behind these attacks. I hereby confirm, that the radical faction, known as Red Freedom have resurfaced once more.

During a mission a few days ago, Omni-Pol forces located and destroyed a smuggler group affiliated with Red Freedom. Several clan commandos were terminated in the shooting which followed.

Omni-Pol were able to secure vital information about the planning force which led to the escape of Portman, and it is obvious, that this is a plan that has been in the works for months.

We have concluded, that while the Clans were restraining themselves and advocating for peace, then they have been working behind the scene for this act of terrorism. They had no desire for peace, in any form, and merely use Mr. Zora's speech as an official excuse to show the galaxy just what kind of people they truly are.

Within the data discs recovered in above mentioned raid, there were also several names listed, of participants, involved in various acts of terrorism, and attacks on Omni-Tek holdings.

I, Ivan Sergeyich, hereby declare the following people & Clans as traitors to the corporation, and humanity. All are wanted for aiding in the escape of Adrienne Portman, and various other acts of terror. See the attached list, for details about these people.

Persons Wanted for Crimes against Omni-Tek:
    Name: Taren "Astera" Gorslin, General, The Black Company Clan – Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Wanted For: Organising clan forces in acts of terrorism, aiding a dangerous prisoner in escape, funding said-terrorism.

Name: Hellbilly "Bubbacrush" Superbeast, aka Bubz, General of Rubi-ka Bounty Hunters
    Wanted For: 3 Attacks against Omni-Tek held installations, aiding in terrorism.

Name: Big "Dagget" Andrio, President of Venice Academy – Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Wanted For: Organising an attack on Bow Point, Organising attack on the 10-3 Outpost. Murder 1st degree of an Omni-Tek official, 6 counts of destroying Omni-Tek property, aiding in terrorism.

Name: Garret "Chrisax" Reineman, President of Athen Paladins – Council of Truth Clerical Staff
    Wanted For: Attacks against Omni-Tek held installations, Destroying Omni-Tek equipment, aiding in terrorism.

Clans Wanted for Crimes against Omni-Tek:
    Name: Any member of the Black Company clan. This includes President Xenoclast "Steelyglint" Arai & Michaela "Salvena" Scales.
    Wanted For: Support and allowing acts of terrorism.

Name: Key members of the clan Assembly: Kotras "Kotts" Clay, President Jenae "Tussa" Godfray & Kaylee "Sary" Grey – Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Wanted For: Withholding information of planned acts of terror, possible partisipation in acts of terror, and assault towards Omni-Tek personnel.

The people above, are all wanted alive, if possible, in order to stand trial for their crimes. All of them should be considered armed, and dangerous. More people will be added, as soon as the identities of said individuals have been confirmed.

As for any member of the Red Freedom Clan, I hereby grant official approval of KOS (Kill on sight) actions. If you feel that you may fail consult the nearest Unicorn Officer, Omni-Pol, -Admin, -Reform, -Med, or any other Omni-Tek official with details of the location and possible purpose of the commandos.

Anyone, be it Clan, Omni-Tek or Neutral citizen, who withholds information will be arrested and put on trial, pending jail sentence or public execution.

Signed,
    Ivan Sergeyich.
    Director of Omni-Pol

"Withholding information of planned acts of terror, possible partisipation in acts of terror, and assault towards Omni-Tek personnel."

Oh. Is that really all you could come up with?
    Last edited by Sary; Jan 21st, 2007 at 17:46:57.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Called lack or proof. Stabbin' in the dark 'gents?
    Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post
    Omni-Pol Arrest Warrant
    January 21, 29481 - [Global]

Name: Hellbilly "Bubbacrush" Superbeast, aka Bubz, General of Rubi-ka Bounty Hunters
    Wanted For: 3 Attacks against Omni-Tek held installations, aiding in terrorism.
    Dont forget: Criminal Trespassing on OT property, High Piracy, Industrial Espionage, Treason, Murder of OT employees, Murder of OT officers, Grand Vehicular Theft, Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Conspiracy to Commit Treason, Destruction of OT Property, Inside Trading, Vandalism, Public Drunk and Disorderly, and last but not least... the fashion police wants me on several other petty charges as well.

C'mon fellas, do I gotta do all your work for you? Tsk tsk.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I'm surprised the members of the nlcc council are not listed under "Criminally made OT forces look like hapless muppets by taking care of the legion".
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Yeah, really. I'm guilty of a lot more than that.

[Edit]

I'd really like to add here... Portmans revenge will be something to see. If you ever thought about leaving the corporation, now is the time.
    Last edited by Astera; Jan 21st, 2007 at 19:05:54.

I have reliable sources on Chrisax's whereabouts ... what do I get?
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Dont forget: Criminal Trespassing on OT property, High Piracy, Industrial Espionage, Treason, Murder of OT employees, Murder of OT officers, Grand Vehicular Theft, Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Conspiracy to Commit Treason, Destruction of OT Property, Inside Trading, Vandalism, Public Drunk and Disorderly, and last but not least... the fashion police wants me on several other petty charges as well.

C'mon fellas, do I gotta do all your work for you? Tsk tsk.
    they could all fall under aiding terrorism easily, but I must admit they missed one...

"the fashion police wants me on several other petty charges as well."

Thats not aiding terrorism, that is terrorism! Think of all the poor youngsters who have now a livetime trauma...

Back up off my pink boots.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

You go Bubba! You're even famous with the Omlette's now!
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Back up off my pink boots.
    Mwhahaha
    Point Blank

You have to be kidding me?

YOU LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS!?

NULION TOO?!

This is Commander Hyperion Adama by the by. Ya know i am kinda insulted. this puts me down about 5 warrents in the league standings! I cant believe you people would screw me over like this!

Ivan you need your head examined. I hope OT keeps you exactly where you are you bumbling bafoon. You make my job and life EASY!

...Don't lose your temper, Hyperion. It isn't exactly a situation we'd want to be in....but I'll be damned if we're going to let them get anywhere near even one of those people.

*soft growl* ...Terrorists, eh? Better than what men like Sergeyich are...
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Assembly terrorist eh? *laughs*
    This GOT to be the best news in ages
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

I dont recall allowing any acts of terror or supporting them, i do recall agreeing to an operation to rescue a clansman that was being held in captivity by omni-tek.

Good luck Arresting me, i work while everyone else sleeps *grins*

Xenoclast "Steelyglint" Arai

Captain of The Black Company
    Last edited by steelyglint; Jan 22nd, 2007 at 10:49:02.

Ohh dear Steelyglint....have you not learned yet. Any act against the corporation is considered a terrorist act *smirks* even if you were trying to rescue one of your brethrens, in your case a fellow clansman.
    Welcome to our side of the fence. You may not be a terrorist, but OT will try their godda*m hardest to prove you wrong.
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

*Grins* I know that regardless of what i do or say OT will call me a terrorist ect ect, still though, i will voice my reply to these absurd charges against myself and my Clan and all the other clanners this arrest warrant covers, if the Omni's want to listen or not, well thats their problem, Ivans just sore that the clans made his elite pol's look like a bunch of circus clowns, i wonder how he explained the loss of a command juggernaught, the jewel in the ground assault crown of Omni-tek and not to mention several unicorns to a group of "terrorists" to his boss Zora, i bet he had to have a hell of a swig of his bottle before that.

Xenoclast "Steelyglint" Arai

Captain of The Black Company

The only way to freedom is over the dead body of omni-tek. Everyday we are closer to our goal. Do not let up until every omni is dead or fleeing from our world. Freedom or death!
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Anyone, be it Clan, Omni-Tek or Neutral citizen, who withholds information will be arrested and put on trial, pending jail sentence or public execution.
    Oh hey! You know what? I have a list of Omni-Tek employees that didn't report me yesterday! Want their names?
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Hahaha...
    This is indeed funny.. or sad, depending which way you look at it..

I mean, if I don't tell them my seecret recipe for leet'n'reet pie I'll be executed? Heh, if anyone actually took OmmerPoller seriously their data storage facilities would be swamped.
    Of course, it just may be information relevant to this rather lame attempt at justifying the expenses incurred by Ivan and his drinking buddies, that'd make a little more sense. But I guess you have to be sober to remember including that little word.
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast